Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

I dont know what to say, we were a little better but had no intensity. Same old plays which all the nrl know and they stop it easy. I can not see us winning another game all year.

On another Note : GO THE REDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    On another Note : GO THE REDS!!
    I'm heading to Suncorp, within the hour.

I was hoping for the trifecta this week. The Maroons got up, but the Titan's didn't deliver. Now it's the Reds turn, Though the odds are stacked against em.

Maybe next Friday night the Titan's can shake the Suncorp hoodoo and get a win against the Broncos.

Same ol, same ol.

I don't know what offensive patterns they are practicing but whatever they are there not working.

Really can't expect anything better, afterall the coach is NSW assistant coach. Has to explain a lot.:boo:

Junior Titan SunnyCoastTitanFan's Avatar

I'd love to see Prince take the line on more, he's always dangerous when he does, I think I remember him almost getting through at one point during this game, but then it looked like he stopped, as though he didn't expect to, then lost his confidence, and was covered easily by the defence.

Overall I don't think we really looked that bad, it was a definite improvement from the last couple of weeks, it was just our final execution which let us down. Had Laffranchi been able to ground that ball early in the game, I think that would have done a lot to help the teams confidence, plus the Warriors also got a couple of lucky tries. I hope Tomane is back next week, we really need his ability under the high ball, and I thought Rat was very impressive, he definitely took some pressure off Princey, should be better next week with a game under his belt.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyCoastTitanFan View Post
    I'd love to see Prince take the line on more, he's always dangerous when he does, I think I remember him almost getting through at one point during this game, but then it looked like he stopped, as though he didn't expect to, then lost his confidence, and was covered easily by the defence.

Overall I don't think we really looked that bad, it was a definite improvement from the last couple of weeks, it was just our final execution which let us down. Had Laffranchi been able to ground that ball early in the game, I think that would have done a lot to help the teams confidence, plus the Warriors also got a couple of lucky tries. I hope Tomane is back next week, we really need his ability under the high ball, and I thought Rat was very impressive, he definitely took some pressure off Princey, should be better next week with a game under his belt.
    You are on the money in everything you said.,.