Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Legion hoodie

Default Legion hoodie

Guys we are talking expressions of interest in a Urban style Legion Hoodie, we have discussed it with the club, and worked out the details, and are now talking expressions of interest.

There will be only 100 of these made.

Please post here, if you are interested, its first in best dressed basically so get in quick.

I will PM everyone on Monday that are interested with a sizing chart, but if you give me your desired size now that would be cool.
    They are expected to be $100.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Definetly mate, sounds good!
    You make sure they remember, forever, the night they played the Titans!

Got you in mate, there is only 60 left, after less then 1 hour, so if you want one, jump in quick
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Just to be clear, you do not have to be a Legion member or even a Titans member to get the hoodie, its open for anyone that is interested.

Please PM me if you would like one, there is only about 30 left

As i said on facebook i need big mofo size 7xl

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    As i said on facebook i need big mofo size 7xl
    Ahh that was you Adrian.
    I have spoke to the merchandise people this morning about this, they are looking into mate, they mentioned there may be an extra charge for one so large im afraid. Ill contact you about it when i have exact info on it.

Damn, if I knew this on Thursday night. I would've jumped straight onto it, instead of a Maroons and Wallabies jerseys that I ordered. Now that my budget is shot to peices (apparel-wise), I'll have to hang off a 3-4 weeks.

hi I would be interested in buying 2 adult Legion Hoodies
    thanks
    Titan68

looks pretty good.
    would of loved to seen a american college varsity jacket. love that style LOL
    as i prefer to wear nothing to games. i cant see how this will be a good buy for me :P

wat does the 07 mean?
    Last edited by patskE; 26-06-11 at 09:25 PM.

The year we joined the nrl

Can I get one if any are left?

Thanks

For those that have ordered or still wish to (we have about 3 left) please send me your email address and username to shane@pdrpresident.com

Thanks

I havent commented about this here but Im helping Shane push this through. I just have to say that it is probably the coolest thing ever and it will be great for The Legion and the Titans.

For many years we have all wanted hoodies. And it'll be ideal for those games down south with the Southern Legion and also those chilly nights at Skilled Park and for afterwards heading home.

And the best thing... in my opinion is how all types of Titans Members are getting them. And that is just how I love it. It's going to be awesome seeing them out and about.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I havent commented about this here but Im helping Shane push this through. I just have to say that it is probably the coolest thing ever and it will be great for The Legion and the Titans.

For many years we have all wanted hoodies. And it'll be ideal for those games down south with the Southern Legion and also those chilly nights at Skilled Park and for afterwards heading home.

And the best thing... in my opinion is how all types of Titans Members are getting them. And that is just how I love it. It's going to be awesome seeing them out and about.
    Hoodies! the coolest things are a joke, they represent a criminal type, or gang related person in a marjority of society. Give me the beanie and the scarf even though we really dont need them here.