Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thumbs up 2012 Titans Membership

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Well done Titans, impressive Membership stable next year with some very heartening inclusions such as Club Membership and most importantly Away Legion.

Away Legion is something I and others have been chasing since 2007. It's been the golden fleece of Memberships to me.

This is something for our loyal and passionate fan base who largely reside down south. But it can also be for fans up north or across the ditch in NZ.

We have seen our big Kiwi fan base. Both here on the Coast and over in Auckland. This one is for them.

It is also VITAL that we lock down the away support for us, especially the youngsters who have fallen in love with the Titans.

There is a big difference between them not having a Membership for them and having one. It will be well received and is very well priced.

What's more is that it is a Membership that existing ticketed Members might get and double up. As they can attend away games on top of home games. If we can get hundreds more fans travelling for just one game a season, it would make a big impact.

I'll be a Legion and Away Legion in 2012. I'm stoked. Well done.

And let's start recruiting and renewing now. A week now is an extra week on top of recruitment early next year.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Ill be buying my legion membership again, i have been in titanium, since you could buy it and been club membership since titans began but i was in the legion last night and all the fans are quite nice people. Excellent atmosphere. most fun ive had at a footy game so thanks guys who were in the legion yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by The Lonely Turtle View Post
    Ill be buying my legion membership again, i have been in titanium, since you could buy it and been club membership since titans began but i was in the legion last night and all the fans are quite nice people. Excellent atmosphere. most fun ive had at a footy game so thanks guys who were in the legion yesterday
    Good to meet u mate, did I screw up that photo with Kev. If I did remind me next week I'm sure he will pose for another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

nah it was all good my new dp haha, um may i suggest a new warcry for titans that worked for my school and it sounds sweet?

nah it was all good my new dp haha, um may i suggest a new warcry for titans that worked for my school and it sounds sweet?
    Sure, send it to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

QLD Cup Titan

Loving the "early bird renewal" pricing too!!!!! Great to see the club making membership so broad to suit so many and affordable too. Of course, I'll be renewing legion memberships in this house for next year. Upping my little girls membership from social to legion too for next year as she comes to most games now anyway :-) She is VERY excited to be able to use her members card to get in the gate for next year haha!!!

It's great that the Titans are rewarding the loyal and eager fans who renew straight away. It also offers some momentium to the kick off our 2012 recruitment campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Good to meet u mate, did I screw up that photo with Kev. If I did remind me next week I'm sure he will pose for another.
    Wow, this is my favourite type of thing to read. Especially that you got to meet Coaster. It's all about meeting each other and building a community.

Please join us in 2012 mate. The Legion was fantastic last night, I really enjoyed it. And it is there for everyone to put their own personal touches on.

It's been really pleasing to see The Legion go so well, in trying circumstances this year. The sky is the limit in 2012.

Looks like friends I've been season ticket holders with won't be able to renew next year, so I'm thinking of joining the legion for next season

Quote Originally Posted by eelectrica View Post
    Looks like friends I've been season ticket holders with won't be able to renew next year, so I'm thinking of joining the legion for next season
    Mate that'd be awesome, particularly to have a prolific poster around the net on board.

And the great thing is, if your mates can make the odd game, they can get casual Legion tickets from Ticketek and still sit with you. You never know by the end of 2012 you might have more mates sitting with you.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Mate that'd be awesome, particularly to have a prolific poster around the net on board.

And the great thing is, if your mates can make the odd game, they can get casual Legion tickets from Ticketek and still sit with you. You never know by the end of 2012 you might have more mates sitting with you.
    That's pretty much what I'm thinking tbh. I'm pretty quiet by nature, until the game starts then I flip a switch

Another great atmosphere last night and i will certainly be buying a membership for next year. Good to meet DIEHARD really nice guy. So yeah i recommend to everyone to buy or renew your membership for the legion. Plus the guuy i was with wasnt even a league person and he loved it and is considering a membership himself job well done!

QLD Cup Titan

Great to hear Lonely Turtle!!!!!! Recruit, recruit, recruit!!!

can u get them to look at the membership again... went to sign up, went to pay. then it said payment failed due to server error, but it gave me a membership number, so i signed into that but now when i goto add new membership within my login, the away legion dont come up :S