Default Round 16 South Sydney Rabbitohs v Brisbane Broncos

FRIDAY

South Sydney Rabbitohs v Brisbane Broncos at NIB Stadium, 7.00pm

Rabbitohs: Rhys Wesser, Nathan Merritt, Dylan Farrell, Greg Inglis, James Roberts, John Sutton, Chris Sandow, Ben Ross, Issac Luke, Shannan McPherson, Chris McQueen, David Taylor, Michael Crocker (c). Interchange: Eddy Pettybourne, David Tyrrell, Jason Clark, Nathan Peats.

Broncos: Josh Hoffman, Gerard Beale, Jack Reed, Justin Hodges, Jharal Yow Yeh, Darren Lockyer (c), Peter Wallace, Ben Hannant, Kurt Baptiste, Scott Anderson, Alex Glenn, Sam Thaiday, Corey Parker. Interchange: Corey Norman, Matt Gillett, Dunamis Lui, David Hala.
    #itaintweaktospeak

What atrocious conditions...wow! Love it. This will get down to who nails wet weather footy best and Bunnies are off to a flyer!

This can't be a spoiler can it? It is on the telly after all...

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    This can't be a spoiler can it? It is on the telly after all...
    I tend to think you'd be on the safe side. As you pointed out, if it's on free-to-air it's usually fine with most sports.

Apart from that, it was a ripper game. When the Broncos come back into the game, it definately went up a couple of notches. Also, glad the Rabbitohs kept em at bay, as it makes our result last week, not all that bad.

I really enjoyed this wet weather contest...it reminded me of my youth and how much I enjoyed playing in these types of conditions!
    Isn't it a shame that today's kids (the next generation of players) may never experience this due to over-zealous city councils closing grounds week-in, week-out when ever there is a few drops of rain!

That was one of the best games I've watched this season. A great effort by the Bunnies to hold the Broncos out for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Titan View Post
    That was one of the best games I've watched this season. A great effort by the Bunnies to hold the Broncos out for so long.
    ....and what about the crowd......15,000 plus in those conditions!

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    ....and what about the crowd......15,000 plus in those conditions!
    In an AFL dominated state. Good signs for the WA Reds.