Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Junior Titan

So Tomane just tweeted that he will be out for our next two matches with a groin injury...

Round 16 Vidcast is up

Have a watch, and tell me what you think of the play around the 9 min mark

Youtube Video
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Prince trying to hard ?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastTitans100 View Post
    Prince trying to hard ?
    IMO yes, he is trying to direct every play, he needs to start injecting himself when he sees something, instead of 50 touches of the ball with zero result.

Watch Lockyer, he stays back and lets the play unfold, then when he senses something (counting numbers), he speeds the play up, and executes.

Everyone keeps saying he should do more, every week he tries to, and every week he is getting worse, he needs IMO the exact opposite. He needs to do less, it makes the team as a whole a lot more dangerous, and him in general back to what he does best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

I think this supports my case to play Prince at 5/8. There was some talk that this was the way we were going to go but it seems to have been shelved. Started to work well when he was two passes wide. Would like to see Presto or Capewell or Henry at half with Prince at 5/8 for a few games.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

lockyer does have a decent half partner aswell but. prince had a new one each week

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post
    I think this supports my case to play Prince at 5/8. There was some talk that this was the way we were going to go but it seems to have been shelved. Started to work well when he was two passes wide. Would like to see Presto or Capewell or Henry at half with Prince at 5/8 for a few games.
    I dont know why they havnt gone with this. I have even asked a few of the players and they not only like the idea but have talked about it themselves.

Prince is going to be peppered by Gallen all Saturday evening. Last week it was Dave Taylor slapping him around the park, this week it will be Gallen jeepers

Personally, the running teams like Dragons and Tigers never worry me too much but the monster packs like Cowboys and Sharks always do us ... this week with everybody looking over their shoulders for Tagataese ... it's going to be hard night at the office (and in the stands).
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

"With an injury cloud hanging over pack leader Luke Bailey (knee), Mark Minichiello (knee), Preston Campbell (wrist), Joseph Tomane (groin) and Michael Henderson (concussion), Titans trained yesterday with an extended squad that included the likes of young playmaker Jordan Rankin, emerging prop Luke Page and Burleigh bookend Brenton Lawrence."

from the gc.com.au

soooo mention of rankin and none of henry? wats the go there?

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    "With an injury cloud hanging over pack leader Luke Bailey (knee), Mark Minichiello (knee), Preston Campbell (wrist), Joseph Tomane (groin) and Michael Henderson (concussion), Titans trained yesterday with an extended squad that included the likes of young playmaker Jordan Rankin, emerging prop Luke Page and Burleigh bookend Brenton Lawrence."

from the gc.com.au

soooo mention of rankin and none of henry? wats the go there?
    Henry hurt his back as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post
    Your not going to get results just by shifting players around...we need attacking plays the players can threaten the line with.

I don't know who you think will run the team better then Prince at half back.

You can still focus on attacking plays from the 5/8 and allow Prince to feed him quality ball.

Esi returns to left centre and Toops switches over to right this weekend.

Where is Shannon Walker?

Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

LOL
    lawence in for bailey
    zillman to 5/8 for campbell
    rankin at fullback

plz tell me walker is injuryed aswell