Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by eelectrica View Post
    Why? So he can hand the sharks the ball on tackle 1? Or 2 if we're real lucky.
    I oversaw Mini, despite his token error and penalty, he deserves his place. Whack him in for Ridge.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by eelectrica View Post
    Why? So he can hand the sharks the ball on tackle 1? Or 2 if we're real lucky.
    I'm not his biggest fan either but I think he's part of the woodwork here.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastTitans100 View Post
    The team is going so well it was stupid of me to post changes in a team sorry ryan
    Just a question, didnt you say the team was not making meters, i thought changing the forewords would make sense but your thoughts have changed on the situation ?
    Where did I say that? You are making sh!t up again......

By all means make changes - but there was only one front rower last night who didn't contribute to the 55 missed tackles yet still put in the highest work rate for his time on the field. You axed him, put a second rower in the #10 and benched our other 2 front row options

Yeh, good changes
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Titan_Blue View Post
    Titans need Mini, sure he does the odd mistake but he poses more questions to the defenders than any of our other 2nd rowers. He doesnt much around in 2 minds getting in the way, he is either a receiver or a decoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Where did I say that? You are making sh!t up again......
    What were the other 16 players doing when Prince got the ball?

Where were the support runners, decoy runners and options available to Prince? What else could he do other than kick across for a 50%er?
    Who is Prince suppose to pass to when there is no-one running onto the ball?
    How should he run the ball when there is no-one running in support, no decoys creating holes and no-one running through to collect a short kick
    To me this sounds like the players were not making the meters thus not doing their job.

To me this sounds like the players were not making the meters thus not doing their job.
    I'm sure it does to you - but none of those posts mention anything about forwards making meters......

The team is going so well it was stupid of me to post changes in a team sorry ryan
    Just a question, didnt you say the team was not making meters, i thought changing the forewords would make sense but your thoughts have changed on the situation ?
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Junior Titan SunnyCoastTitanFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Mate that effort is inspiring to the rest of us. No matter the depths we find ourselves in, stuff like that from passionate supporters like you uplift us all.
    Thanks mate

Is Peyroux not in the mix?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Is Peyroux not in the mix?
    Not really, have you seen him play?

I'm sure it does to you - but none of those posts mention anything about forwards making meters......
    Ok the team in general your referring to, most of the things you said are a forewords job though.
    And why not put a second row in prop?

Banned

oh lord tagatese and gallen are gonna make us cry, i foresee prince down injured, preston down injured, mini injured, henderson injured and it will all be from tagas wrath and gallens typical brutal and great performances.

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    oh lord tagatese and gallen are gonna make us cry, i foresee prince down injured, preston down injured, mini injured, henderson injured and it will all be from tagas wrath and gallens typical brutal and great performances.
    That's a ridiculous and unhealthy fantasy. 95% of these hyped match ups amount to nothing, 4% nothing noteworthy and 1% offer something for the highlight reel.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    That's a ridiculous and unhealthy fantasy. 95% of these hyped match ups amount to nothing, 4% nothing noteworthy and 1% offer something for the highlight reel.
    remember that tagatese is a human missile and he wont miss, its not ridiculous from what he has done already this season diehard

Quote Originally Posted by Titan_Blue View Post
    Yeah true, and he's not the only one turning the ball over early in the tackle count. Just very frustrating at the moment. None of these guys are even approaching there potential.

Ok the team in general your referring to, most of the things you said are a forewords job though.
    And why not put a second row in prop?
    It's not. Support in attack has to come from the entire lineup.
    When Prince was at his best, he had backs running outside him, forwards running inside him with choices of long passes, short passes, chip kicks, cross-field kicks, grubbers and running himself to put any of our 1-17 over the line.
    Whats the benefit of Bodene playing in #10? And why put him there when you've got Laffranchi & Henderson on the bench, and especially when our best forward from Friday is left out of the team altogether?