Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Junior

Capewell scores a double and Lawton scores a try for QLD residents..

Too bad about Jennings, Hayne getting more ball shouldnt hurt too much though.
    GO THE BLUES!!!

D?j? vu: Experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation

D?z? vu: Watching Lockyer Hold up the SOO shield
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

I couldn't believe how many times the Blues stuffed it up once they did get inside the Maroons 20. I did see Cartwright in the sheds before the game. Are you all sure he wasn't still the coaching assistant?

Anyways.........Congrats to Qld. The best first half by any team ever in any League game including International. Silly mistakes like Mini's 'trap' with his legs doesn't help though. I could name a few errors by the Blues but I am taking nothing away from Qld. They were unbeatable in the first half (35 minutes anyways) and NSW were never gunna pull back 24 points.

I think I said this last year.......We will get you next year!

On another note: Horrible horrible injury to Thurston!

Oh..The only thing that did get up my nose was the crowd booing Gallen and the Blues when it was Gallens turn to speak after the game. Geez, it was a great game of football and for the first time in years the Blues competed. I thought it was unsportsmanlike....But then again maybe that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Oh..The only thing that did get up my nose was the crowd booing Gallen and the Blues when it was Gallens turn to speak after the game. Geez, it was a great game of football and for the first time in years the Blues competed. I thought it was unsportsmanlike....But then again maybe that's just me.
    First thing Gallen did was whinge about calls that went against them
    He has alot to learn about media appreances and talking in front of the camera and full stadium.....
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    First thing Gallen did was whinge about calls that went against them
    He has alot to learn about media appreances and talking in front of the camera and full stadium.....
    Yes, I don't understand that part...We were beaten by a better side but the booing was even before he opened his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Yes, I don't understand that part...We were beaten by a better side but the booing was even before he opened his mouth.
    You might need to go watch old Lewis origin tapes
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.