Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Super Moderator TITAN PETE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SKILLED PARK S5
    Posts
    10,850

    Default NYC ROUND 15 Souths v Titans

    TITANS NYC TEAM v RABBITOHS

    1 Jordan Rankin
    2 Alec Jones
    3 Japeth Vaoa
    4 Hymel Hunt
    5 Shaun Carney
    6 Matt Beddow
    7 Sam Irwin
    8 Luke Page
    9 Sam Meskell
    10 Lain Windley
    11 Nick Harold
    12 Jackson Springer
    13 Sam Martin
    INTERCHANGE
    14 Cale Hobday
    15 Sam Ross
    16 Lausii Taliauli
    17 Sam Saville
    18 Dylan Hartin
    #itaintweaktospeak

  2. #2
    Junior Titan The Gladiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    TITANS NYC TEAM v RABBITOHS

    1 Jordan Rankin
    2 Alec Jones
    3 Japeth Vaoa
    4 Hymel Hunt
    5 Shaun Carney
    6 Matt Beddow
    7 Sam Irwin
    8 Luke Page
    9 Sam Meskell
    10 Lain Windley
    11 Nick Harold
    12 Jackson Springer
    13 Sam Martin
    INTERCHANGE
    14 Cale Hobday
    15 Sam Ross
    16 Lausii Taliauli
    17 Sam Saville
    18 Dylan Hartin
    Watch the player he was first 15 rugby union at tss(biggest provider of union stars in australia currently 4 in wallabies) playing wing he is a unit and will probably be playing titans soon would be in starting if he dint break his fore arm earlier in the year

  3. #3
    Administrator DIEHARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brisbane / HK
    Posts
    35,184

    Default

    The Rabbitohs' Toyota Cup team is:

    1) Kieran Vale
    2) David Sisifa
    3) Reece Jaeger
    4) Liam Mecham
    5) Jordan Tongahai
    6) Apisai Koroisau
    7) Kurt French
    8) Scott England
    9) Darryl Brennan
    10) Jack Lee Hang
    11) Brett Jarrett
    12) Kyle Turner
    13) Adrian Ha'angana [c]

    Interchange:
    14) Hamish Bryant
    15) Keliti Vaingalo
    16) Blake Matthews
    17) Johnathan Valentino

    Coach - Scott Murray

    Originally Posted by Moejoe
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

    Member: TITANS, DIEHARDS, LONDON BRONCOS, WEST COAST PIRATES, HKRL
    NUTS

  4. #4
    Moderator Boofhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    3,145

    Default

    Late come back from our boys but the final score was 28-24 to the Rabbits.

  5. #5
    Administrator DIEHARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brisbane / HK
    Posts
    35,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    Late come back from our boys but the final score was 28-24 to the Rabbits.
    You got my hopes up. Well done to the boys for playing with passion in the Titans jersey. So sorry to hear about another heartbreaker for them in 2011.

    Originally Posted by Moejoe
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

    Member: TITANS, DIEHARDS, LONDON BRONCOS, WEST COAST PIRATES, HKRL
    NUTS

  6. #6
    Junior Titan The Gladiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    455

    Default

    told you lausii would be good 2 tries in 30 minutes hell yeah TSS REP


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew