Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastTitans100 View Post
    Drop Prince and 50% of the problems are solved.
    Then we will have someone who can kick the ball without landing it into the fullback or wings arms, less predictable passing and running game and someone who can tackle.

This would build confidence when we start winning games, if we start playing Henry well that's just a step down from playing Prince.
    Prince made far more meters from kicks than any of the other halves last night, and the Rabbitohs back three didn't make any more meters from kick returns than ours did.

Who is Prince suppose to pass to when there is no-one running onto the ball?
    How should he run the ball when there is no-one running in support, no decoys creating holes and no-one running through to collect a short kick?
    The team missed 55 tackles last night - put Prince down for 2 of them.

* Feeling the need to edit my posts when you quote them?
    Last edited by Ryan; 18-06-11 at 11:52 AM.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    pathetic, just plain pathetic. No heart or passion
    I agree, for the first time ever, I didn't even watch till the final whistle, I figured if the titans had given up, I probably should too. Even more disappointing to find out the next morning we leaked 2 more tries!
    Hopefully we can regain last season's never give up attitude, and soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    1. Prince made far more meters from kicks than any of the other halves last night

and the Rabbitohs back three didn't make any more meters from kick returns than ours did.

Who is Prince suppose to pass to when there is no-one running onto the ball?

How should he run the ball when there is no-one running in support, no decoys creating holes and no-one running through to collect a short kick?

The team missed 55 tackles last night - put Prince down for 2 of them.
    1. Prince may have made more meters but he still only hit the back line of the full and when he wasn't doing that he was kicking it out for a 20min tap.

Once again Prince was kicking it out for 20 taps so that does not help them run the ball back does it.

Maybe this time that was a problem but that doesn't explain the other games this season

Once again your reason does not explain every game apart from three or four this season.

So how many tackles did he make?

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanTitan View Post
    I don't mind losing. I do mind giving up. I think the Titans gave up tonight.
    Well said.

1. Prince may have made more meters but he still only hit the back line of the full and when he wasn't doing that he was kicking it out for a 20min tap.

Once again Prince was kicking it out for 20 taps so that does not help them run the ball back does it.

Maybe this time that was a problem but that doesn't explain the other games this season

Once again your reason does not explain every game apart from three or four this season.

So how many tackles did he make?
    You criticize Prince for kicking it to the backline on the full and conceding meters - yet you have absolutely nothing to back that up, it's you that needs to provide reason.

Prince made more tackles than any of our other backs....
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

You criticize Prince for kicking it to the backline on the full and conceding meters - yet you have absolutely nothing to back that up, it's you that needs to provide reason.

Prince made more tackles than any of our other backs....
    hah,
    I could record the stat my self of how many times he does it but you would find a reason to say i made them up.

hah,
    I could record the stat my self of how many times he does it but you would find a reason to say i made them up.
    Well it wouldn't be hard to find that reason considering it exists!
    It's clear that you make sh!t up as you go along, that's why it's so easy to catch you out...
    Last edited by Ryan; 18-06-11 at 12:30 PM.

Well it wouldn't be hard to find that reason considering it exists!
    Does it
    Your in denial about Prince.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Pathetic performance from a team that looked like it didn't want to be out there , the 1st 2 Souths try's were under 12's efforts & the players involved should be embarrassed ..why didn't Anyone jump for the ball
    I asked the boys, Tomane called for it but didnt get there.

Prince is our captain, our leader and playmaker.
    You don't need to keep stats to know he's not fulfilling his responsibilities.
    How many times did the Titans really threaten their line or make a clean break.
    I've said it before, we are nothing without Friend and Rogers. That was our real strength last season. It was the combo of Prince and these two that made us effective. Prince is lost without them and devoid of any original ideas.

ive said this time and time again , you cant expect prince to do everything , prince is one player of 17 , so why dont you stop bagging players and maybe support your team, but half of you will only support when we win , great spirit we have here on this forum. makes me bloody sick

If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score?

So the team misses 55 tackles, concedes 18 points in 5mins - and it's all Prince's fault again?

I hope Prince does sit out a few weeks, then when the team continues to lose the same way week in week out, you wankers might realize an individual player is not the source of our problem....

Presto had as many receives as Prince, and got the same results - yet no-one is questioning his creativity or attacking flare. Well Gee - just maybe it's the lack of attacking support from the team in general? Nah can't be - just sack Prince and all our problems will be solved

See ya's all in the Cronulla thread for another spate of ridiculous team lineup requests
    I agree, lumping this on Prince is ridiculous.

I didn't watch the game, but how did Srama go this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers View Post
    I didn't watch the game, but how did Srama go this week?
    He did alright I suppose, not as effective as last week but he was under real good pressure from Isaac Luke.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    I asked the boys, Tomane called for it but didnt get there.
    Yeah it looked like poor communication.

Those midfield kicks can be pretty difficult, it's hard for the winger to get there in time. I wonder if Tomane knew it was going to be so short when he called for it.

They're certainly not the first centre-wing pair to get burned by Dave Taylor...