Default Round 14 N.Z Warriors v Wests Tigers

Round 14 N.Z Warriors v Wests Tigers

SUNDAY JUNE 12
    4:00pm - Mt. Smart Stadium

Warriors: Kevin Locke, Krisnan Inu, Lewis Brown, Simon Mannering (c), Manu Vatuvei, James Maloney, Shaun Johnson, Russell Packer, Shaun Berrigan, Jacob Lillyman, Feleti Mateo, Elijah Taylor, Micheal Luck. Interchange (from): Lance Hohaia, Jeremy Latimore, Sione Lousi, Ben Matulino, Steve Rapira.

Tigers: Wade McKinnon, Lote Tuqiri, Blake Ayshford, Tim Moltzen, Mitch Brown, Benji Marshall, Robert Lui, Bryce Gibbs, Robbie Farah (c), Keith Galloway, Simon Dwyer, Gareth Ellis, Chris Heighington.Interchange (from): Beau Ryan, Liam Fulton, Aaron Woods, Andrew Fifita, Alan Schirnack.
    #itaintweaktospeak

I watched this game last night, just crazy to see Wests put the come back on.

The Tigers were down 22-4 with about 20 minutes to go, but then scored four tries to get the lead with 5 minutes to go and they were able to hold on.

Benji Marshall really is the best in the world. He scored two tries himself, had a hand in others, plus he hit a 40/20 that was actually a 30/20 from where he was standing!

Great game, one of the best of the year!
    "You make sure they remember, *forever*, the night they played the Titans!"

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanTitan View Post

The Tigers were down 22-4 with about 20 minutes to go, but then scored four tries to get the lead with 5 minutes to go and they were able to hold on.

Benji Marshall really is the best in the world. He scored two tries himself, had a hand in others, plus he hit a 40/20 that was actually a 30/20 from where he was standing!

I had a big grin for most of the game, it was fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanTitan View Post

I had a big grin for most of the game, it was fantastic!

Tigers games are the most exciting games to watch...just when you think the game as opened up and the other side has them by the balls...they start passing the ball around.

Whether you like then or hate them...it's exciting to watch...they play footy, not wrestle.