Thread: Hey

Junior Titan SunnyCoastTitanFan's Avatar

Default Hey

Hey my name is Andrew, I live on the Sunshine Coast and I have supported the Titans since 2007, and I decided to join this forum to chat with other Titans fans. This year I have been able to get weekends off so I got a social membership, and have been able to get to most Titans games in SEQLD. I love the atmosphere at Skilled Park, and although it hasn't been the fortress it has been in recent years, but I am sure they can turn it around some how

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Hey andrew welcome to the forum....Its good to be able to have another titans fan to chat titans....Look foward to your discussions on the forum

Junior Titan SunnyCoastTitanFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Travelling Titan View Post
    Hey andrew welcome to the forum....Its good to be able to have another titans fan to chat titans....Look foward to your discussions on the forum
    Thanks for that, where I'm from I don't know any other titans fans, so it would be good to talk to some