Default 2012 Members Polo

2012 Members Polo

In 2012 the Jetstar Titans are looking to include an exclusive member?s polo as an optional add on to your membership pack. This item will be at an additional cost.

In order for us to gauge our requirements for this we would appreciate it if you could respond to us through membersinfo@titans.com.au indicating your preference for this inclusion and also what size you anticipate requiring. It is proposed that both men?s and women?s cuts will be produced.

Source: Titans
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

This is a great idea, I feel that Titans fans want quality merchandise that is branded as MEMBER. Ive heard alot of people say they would like additional options and if it's a great product they would wear it alot.

I think on one hand we need to make our Memberships value for money but on the other we also should offer some opt-in extras which is outside the regular price.

This has been done with success at other clubs and Ive been very envious.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

looking forward to becoming a legion member next year. Had trouble this year because times are tough with my parents having to pay for my school fees($15,000) a YEAR OMG plus Bball club which im quitting next year to join southport tigers (Y) so good time to join i guess

Id definately be interested and id get it embroidered with 2007 to show ive been there from the lismore trial way back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by squirrell View Post
    Id definately be interested and id get it embroidered with 2007 to show ive been there from the lismore trial way back!!!
    Ah the Lismore trial! I was waving my big Titans flag at that game that I still wave.

Membership recognition is great and also has the benefit of promoting Membership to the non Members.

This is fantastic news & was the number 1 thing we requested at last years forum , very happy Chris has come through with his promise ..
    #itaintweaktospeak