Thumbs up 2011 Titans Member?s Forum

2011 Member?s Forum

The Membership Department will conduct the annual Member Forums next Wednesday and Thursday nights (8 & 9 June). These sessions will be held at the Titans Centre of Excellence and run from 6pm ? 8pm.

The Member Forums represent an opportunity for you, our members, to meet with the Membership Department and discuss the existing program and canvass ideas for the future. Items to be discussed include:

- Feedback on the 2011 Membership Program

- Feedback on Sports Rewards

- Discuss the Jetstar Titans 2012 Membership packages

- Review membership inclusions

Plus much more!

We?d like to see as many people as possible there, so if you are keen to attend please RSVP to membersinfo@titans.com.au or call the hotline on (07) 5656 5656. RSVP?s close Monday 5th June.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

This is a great opportunity for Titans fans to be involved in the evolution of our club, particularly with the Memberships. The better we make the Memberships the stronger our club will be and that comes from first hand experience of the fans.

I encourage all the passionate fans out there to be involved. A lot of great ideas were taken from last year's forum and this year's promises to be even better.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Will be there for sure last years forum was great
    #itaintweaktospeak

I have a query regarding the Members' Forum...as it is scheduled for two evenings, is it the same feedback process but on both nights to maximise participation or is it scheduled to be two nights as it will possibly take this long to go through the areas that requiring covering.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    I have a query regarding the Members' Forum...as it is scheduled for two evenings, is it the same feedback process but on both nights to maximise participation or is it scheduled to be two nights as it will possibly take this long to go through the areas that requiring covering.
    It is 2 separate forums & if u RSVP the membership department will tell u which night u can come to
    #itaintweaktospeak

Can I suggest perhaps that they create a twitter feed perhaps with the hashtag #titansmemberforum so that people who cannot attend can see what is being suggested and perhaps contribute from the web if they cannot attend.

Thanks Titan Pete for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    Can I suggest perhaps that they create a twitter feed perhaps with the hashtag #titansmemberforum so that people who cannot attend can see what is being suggested and perhaps contribute from the web if they cannot attend.
    Good idea
    #itaintweaktospeak

Work dictated that I couldn't attend either of the forums during the week...anyone willing to share some elements discussed during either forum?