Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread was locked away, i moved it

Try this one
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

I think Brad's suggestion of a bye weekend is a great one. It might even help the NRL games, giving some breaks to players, get over those niggling injuries and be fresher for the business end of the season.

Origin on a weekend means you can do it properly. No work the next day (for most people!), no worrying about getting the kids to school. I'd have it on a Saturday and have a huge build up to the game like they do with the grand final.

And yeah, we still want other games. Brad's international matches idea is a great one. But make it Origin too. No Fijians, Samoans, Tongans, etc playing for NZ. They play for where they're from.
    QRL vs NSWRL matches, Under 20s origin, there's a heap of options and not a lot of TV slots to fill, and these days the footy is all about the TV slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    http://forum.titans.com.au/showthrea...highlight=Comp

Haha Choas shouldn't you be commenting in the only 2 threads you know about? Betting and continually calling for a 5/8. Even though you are a halfback
    I only had a couple of seasons at half back...you meat-head!