Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by qldpanther View Post
    You guys are really missing Laffranchi. Good offload and strong tackler. Still a good team if you ask me. There's 3 or 4 top teams in this yes comp followed by 12

This is how the Panthers shape up

Panthers Team to take on the Titans
    Saturday 4th June, Skilled Park - 5:30pm

1. Lachlan Coote

2. David Simmons

3. Michael Jennings

4. Brad Tighe

5. Adrian Purtell

6. Travis Burns

7. Luke Walsh

8. Sam McKendry

9. Kevin Kingston

10. Petero Civoniceva

11. Trent Waterhouse

12. Nathan Smith

13. Luke Lewis

Interchange:

14. Tim Grant

15. Matthew Bell

16. Sarafu Fatiaki

17. Dayne Weston

18. Masada Iosefa

Referees:

Tony Archer/Luke Phillips - Luke Phillips great game last night

Touch Judges:

Adam Reid

Clayton Sharpe

Video Referee:

Phil Cooley
    Mate thanks for your contribution to the Titans Forum. I love getting the Panthers view on things and it keeps us honest.

I'm sure we all wish you and your group the best of luck. Lots of growth but we can't possibly wish you success on Saturday. Especially because we are starving for 2 points especially at home. We wanna rebuild the Fortress brick by brick.

It's going to be an exciting game. Catch up Saturday.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titans will bounce back and Srama will kill them. Only way forward is to win.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    What a load of crap, we have come close to victory on many occassions. Luck hasn't even been a factor because there has been none.

If you think the Titans of 2011 are a write off, I really doubt your credibility.

Our fightback depends on much much more than a few roll the dice and cross your fingers changes. We have the troops to win, it's a quality team.

If you wanna give up in Round 13, see ya later!
    Our fightback depends on performance it is simple you pick a team that doesn't perform you lose

i really hope toopi isnt called on as he gives too many penilties and doesnt really offer us much in attack

at least now that we are at the bottom of the way from here is upwards
    Bird is the word

Quote Originally Posted by doc View Post
    i really hope toopi isnt called on as he gives too many penilties and doesnt really offer us much in attack
    Yeah, that is true, but I'd still prefer to have Toopi take Bodene's spot than Tomane.

/me runs.

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    i told you barely any changes
    Yeah you did....again....and again...........and again..........and again....again....and again...........and again..........and again....again....and again...........and again..........and again....again....and again...........and again..........and again....again....and again...........and again..........and again....again....and again...........and again..........and again....again....and again...........and again..........and again....again....and again...........and again..........and again....again....and again...........and again..........and again

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Yeah you did....again....and again...........and again..........and again....again....and again...........and again..........and again....again....and again...........and again..........and again....again....and again...........and again..........and again....again....and again...........and again..........and again....again....and again...........and again..........and again....again....and again...........and again..........and again....again....and again...........and again..........and again....again....and again...........and again..........and again
    ahahahahahahaha nice post mate i wish i was as funny as you, but seriously how mature of you to seek out my post to make such a ridiculous statement

QLD Cup Titan

Well said Diehard !!!

Round 13 and you people are ready to give up on the boys = just based on the team list!!!! Yes I understand people are frustrated right now but making changes each and every week (as some suggest) is NOT going to fix the problem. The boys need to gel as a team and concentrate on the basics of the game! I firmly believe they will get there and can only hope this week is the start of a spectacular run to the end of the 2011 season. the boys also need all the fans support - so get out there and support them loudly and proudly - amazing how much a good sized crowd will help rev them up!!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
    Well said Diehard !!!

Round 13 and you people are ready to give up on the boys = just based on the team list!!!! Yes I understand people are frustrated right now but making changes each and every week (as some suggest) is NOT going to fix the problem. The boys need to gel as a team and concentrate on the basics of the game! I firmly believe they will get there and can only hope this week is the start of a spectacular run to the end of the 2011 season. the boys also need all the fans support - so get out there and support them loudly and proudly - amazing how much a good sized crowd will help rev them up!!!!!
    hey if we can have an 09 parra run i will be beyond happy but unless we attack better that aint happening, the way i see it we can afford 4 more losses max having a 12-12 record but that may not be enough, if we are really serious about having a crack this year we will win this week and it will start a run of many consecutive wins and good performances

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Hahahaha love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by qldpanther View Post
    There's 3 or 4 top teams in this yes comp followed by 12
    Who's your top 3-4?

I've been looking at the top 6

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    Hahahaha love it.
    good to see your on his intellectual level

Carty names his team today (Wednesday). The list released is just a default one that could change before Saturday evening.

If Titans convert most of their opportunities I can see them beating Panthers comfortably. Nothing wrong with the team announced and now they have that small little spark Srama that will add what has been missing with Friend out.

the team listed on paper should be able to beat the Panthers, IMO. The skill level is there.

Now it comes down to a little luck and a whole lot of performance.

“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”

I have faith Carty and the guys can turn this thing around--starting this week!
    "You make sure they remember, *forever*, the night they played the Titans!"

We have been OH so close on a number of games, this is the week for the ship to right itself. The more supporter base we can get to the game the better. I feel sad at the dropping attendances from the crowd. It is worrying in the aspect that no matter how the team is going you are either a true TITANS FAN or your just on the ship when the sailing is good. Lets get out and show our true colours and give the boys all the support we can.