Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
    All the boys are working really hard, except you Princey.
    He's our captain and play maker and the worst player on the paddock.
    He's a boy playing a man's game.
    doesnt help he is a turnstile, get a wrestling coach in their so he can learn some double leg takedowns and some pummel tackles

Quote Originally Posted by Titan_Blue View Post
    Depressing...

Friend, Laffranchi and Rogers are born winners who we just miss.
    Looked like Laffranchi was the 18th man tonight, should have come in for someone.

Feel sorry for all fans who went tonight, deserve you're money back.

Can't believe the amount of dropped balls

I remember at the start of the season when i said Prince is useless, most of the supports said he would start performing soon and i didn't know anything.

Banned

all i know is go the reds and go the maroons

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    all i know is go the reds and go the maroons
    I'm with this.

As for the good from the Titans tonight...

Big shout out to Hendo, you had a ripper of a game tonight buddy. Preston, James, Zillman, Srama and Taga had solid games too.

Harro, Bird, Minichiello and Prince... Well - Don't have much to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    I'm with this.

As for the good from the Titans tonight...

Big shout out to Hendo, you had a ripper of a game tonight buddy. Preston, James, Zillman, Srama and Taga had solid games too.

Harro, Bird, Minichiello and Prince... Well - Don't have much to say.
    Agree 100% with all of that, I thought Bird looked good in the first half but he was horrible in the second half. Sick of Harrison either dropping the ball or giving away penalties. Sick of Mini losing the ball. Sick of Prince's complete lack of creativity in the halves.

Bring on 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastTitans100 View Post
    I remember at the start of the season when i said Prince is useless, most of the supports said he would start performing soon and i didn't know anything.
    You also said Sandow was a better defender. If you are still blaming all the Titans losses on an individual player - You still don't know anything!
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    You also said Sandow was a better defender. If you are still blaming all the Titans losses on an individual player - You still don't know anything!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastTitans100 View Post
    Prince does something good then does something bad at least it is a improvement.

But it's not princes fault we are losing, Baily is really the only player doing something.

Bird didn't really give a boost in the halves im happy Preston is F8 ATM.

The point is i wasn't wrong.

Banned

this season i think we can call the missed opportunity. we had a good run from last year and most of the same side we just have underperformed in all areas except for metres gained

Rankin had a top game in the 20's so now that 2011 is gone give another kid a shot & throw him in with Capewell at 7 , we are only playing for respect now..
    #itaintweaktospeak

season went off the rrack early when broncs smacked your bbms when you had enough possession to win 2 games and still couldnt crack the nrl's best defence. maybe that experience is still affecting their minds

Entire team should be shipped off to AFL. At least they'll be playing a sport where holding the ball is optional!

Quote Originally Posted by isaiah View Post
    season went off the rrack early when broncs smacked your bbms when you had enough possession to win 2 games and still couldnt crack the nrl's best defence. maybe that experience is still affecting their minds

when is prince going to admit he is the problem, he was absolutely shocking tonight he is letting his team mates down badly, i thought i would never say that but gee after tonights performance by him bloody hell i could even do better and have a bit more of a go than him, the only time he gets his hands dirty is when he runs out at the start of the game and does his usual thing with the grass and rubbing his hands together
    well thats it for 2011 short and sweet, know i hope carty will make changes