Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Surfers6 View Post
    Exactly..........
    Our Forwards and defence (most of the time) are not the problem.

they need to be deeper with decoys and run plays similar to Thurston & Bowen/Slater, this needs to be done with Zilly hanging off prince. From there Prince can give it, show and go, dummy or long pass but the main thing for Prince is he needs options and more space. For this to happen he will need better service form dummy than what Brown has been offering.
    i agree with most of this i think main thing is that the backs need some sort structure, more then just one play that has different options

my reason for the stats at the start wasn't to say that they are the reason we are going bad it was hopefully for people to realise that this is clearly more then one aspect of the game that we are deficient in this years competition in comparison to the two previous seasons

If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score?

The way i see it they need to start playing for each other, we have some players that look like they dont want to be in titans colours?