Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

And all it took was Harrigan to decide how fast this game was to be played 3 weeks in advance and Ricky to pick his team accordingly.....
    Of course we're going to a decider
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    i think johnson in for thaiday and shillington for hannant, hodges for nielson and someone else for yow yeh
    I agree with Shillington in for Hannant and Hodges for Nielson
    But I wouldn't drop Thaiday even though he didn't have his best game.

What do you have against Yow Yew?
    You want to drop him without offering a replacement.

Junior

The toads played just fine, it wasnt like they were flogged out of the park and let the blues win, they are not our titans and dont need 5 changes every week. The blues executed the game plan perfectly, the speed and enthusiasm of the backrowers didnt allow the QLD big men into the game.

IMO the refereeing is no different to the first game in terms of pace of the ruck. The blues pack were just faster and more mobile and wanted it more.

One of the best games I have seen in a long while.. Loved watching it (especially being a ****roach).

Well that was something I didn't see coming. NSW played great but QLD finished poorly and that is something we rarely see.

I criticised the team NSW selected for Game 2 but it turns out I have been proved very wrong. Minichiello played like it was still 2005, Gallen proved himself to be a capable front rower and Hopoate thrived under the pressure. The NSW forward pack managed to tire us out and were too quick for us in the final quarter of the game.

I still think Ricky Stuart is a clown. He had a bad selection policy and picked a bad side for Game 1 and then decided to change his entire outlook for Game 2.

Bring on Game 3

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Queensland need to make sure that they dont bloody back off and maintain the rage. I smell arrogance and complacency. And I hate it.

They need to remember the Origin of Origin, not this new dynasty. Because the tides can change if they don't keep it real.
    I agree. They seemed like they were just going through the motions. The same could be said about them in Game 2. I expect a completely different attitude from them though in 3 weeks time.

Surely we need consistency of refereeing in Origin...
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Surely we need consistency of refereeing in Origin...
    What are you saying Brad. That Qld were ripped off??

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    What are you saying Brad. That Qld were ripped off??
    Nah we got beat fair and square, I just dont think it's right to change the nature of games over a three game series.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Nah we got beat fair and square, I just dont think it's right to change the nature of games over a three game series.
    It isn't right to change the nature of any of the games across the NRL. There are different interpretations and referring standards every game.

But the NRL is made up of 8 games a week, 16 teams and 26 Rounds. Origin is three games.

Anyway, the Maroons should win in any circumstance. Don't think I'm trying to deflect the blame. We should have been able to handle it.

But Origin 3 will be truly an amazing game. I can't remember the last time I've waited for an Origin like this.

But the NRL is made up of 8 games a week, 16 teams and 26 Rounds. Origin is three games.
    True, but Origin is a reflection of the best of the NRL. The best referee's the NRL have to offer change their style on a weekly basis.

there is no way in hell you can blame it on the apparent referee selections and nsw picking 2 props cause of it , because the play the ball was slow as

If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score?