Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Congratulations to the Blues on a deserved victory. Although I am thoroughly sick of knock backs being called knock ons, especially with two referees on the field. But that is a gripe in general for RL.

Minichiello was amazing, well done mate. One of the few Blues that I like. Along with Hindy. He is all class and shoved it right up his doubters. What a return to the top for one of the best players in the last 15 years I've seen.

Great crowd as well! Well done and thank god the weather held off, although that might have helped the Maroons.

Off to Brissie for Game 3 and a Decider, which means better TV ratings for Game 2 and 3.
    what do you reckon on that game changing inglis drop ball, knock on or not?

Knock back. I think. I didn't see it enough. But this sort of thing, in general is butchering rugby league. Rugby League is all about ball movement and entertainment and flowing... and this ruins it. It's a worst crime IMO than those forward passes that get let go.

Queensland need to stick to a game plan out there. We hardly put any high kicks up as well.

But good luck to the Blues trying to win a Decider at Lang Park which will be Darren Lockyers last Origin game. Hhhhmmm.... it will be quite a spectacle.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Banned

Knock back. I think. I didn't see it enough. But this sort of thing, in general is butchering rugby league. Rugby League is all about ball movement and entertainment and flowing... and this ruins it. It's a worst crime IMO than those forward passes that get let go.

Queensland need to stick to a game plan out there. We hardly put any high kicks up as well.

But good luck to the Blues trying to win a Decider at Lang Park which will be Darren Lockyers last Origin game. Hhhhmmm.... it will be quite a spectacle.
    that would be awful if nsw ruined lockyers last moment, but nsw had the right gameplan and that was to outmuscle the qlders every set and contain the right side(inglis and boyd) sticky i knew was a great coach and this proves it

Knock on for Inglis. 2nd replay showed it.
    NSW played a near perfect game and we were too soft. Had a feeling that might have been the case withm QLD team lounging away up north while Rickys boys were in lockdown mode.

Good luck beating us at Suncorp for Locky's last game, we also should have Hodges back by then. Nielsen and Yow Yeh looked totally lost out there tonight.
    Last edited by gotitans101; 15-06-11 at 10:31 PM.

Now that we've had the invincible tag knocked off I think we'll finally see the real QLD team for game 3. What we've seen so far is a QLD team thinking they can cruise through the game and end up winning. I want to see last years QLD team that destroyed NSW in game 2 last year.

GO THE BLUES!!!!
    Awesome win played really well , Gallen is a Machine, i hope titans sign him lol

Queensland need to make sure that they dont bloody back off and maintain the rage. I smell arrogance and complacency. And I hate it.

They need to remember the Origin of Origin, not this new dynasty. Because the tides can change if they don't keep it real.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

What a great game! Especially the first half when there was like one error between both teams.
    Haha go the Blues!!

Queensland need to make sure that they dont bloody back off and maintain the rage. I smell arrogance and complacency. And I hate it.

They need to remember the Origin of Origin, not this new dynasty. Because the tides can change if they don't keep it real.
    That's the way I saw it too. We were dominating when we got 8-0 in front and then just feel away from that point on. Almost like they thought the game was won. All it did was make NSW mad and we couldn't answer.

Queensland need to stop watching the highlight reels...

Im sure they will be switched on for Game 3. Surely there will be no excuses either way who wins this series!

Didn't want Darren lifting the shield down there.

See u in 3 weeks.

Lol at Gus the dribbler saying the series should be over, QLD let nsw back into this series, they won't make that mistake again
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Banned

yeah qld didnt have that old fire and aggression we usually see, and thaiday and neilson and yow yeh again stunk hope hodges and tonga are back soon and put DALLAS JOHNSON in for thaiday

I hope Hodges is fit, he is a competitor of the highest order. I was very disappointed with our centres. Pretty much everyone in the Maroons except Lockyer and Slater was average or above average.

Soward proved his worth with his kicking. He is worth it for that alone and he isn't a bad defender as everyone believes.

I'd be very keen to introduce Dallas, he is another one with the no holds barrred attitude.

Lewis vindicated my belief in him, he was magnificent. And Minichiello was fantastic and won't be losing his jersey even if Dugan was fit. Hayne was contained and Inglis rarely sighted.

Banned

I hope Hodges is fit, he is a competitor of the highest order. I was very disappointed with our centres. Pretty much everyone in the Maroons except Lockyer and Slater was average or above average.

Soward proved his worth with his kicking. He is worth it for that alone and he isn't a bad defender as everyone believes.

I'd be very keen to introduce Dallas, he is another one with the no holds barrred attitude.

Lewis vindicated my belief in him, he was magnificent. And Minichiello was fantastic and won't be losing his jersey even if Dugan was fit. Hayne was contained and Inglis rarely sighted.
    i think johnson in for thaiday and shillington for hannant, hodges for nielson and someone else for yow yeh