Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast

the club should pull out all stops to have a crack at him. he is a match winner. it may cost us a player or two but the upside is worth it.

Anything Choc has touched should be treated very carefully, imho.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

has Dayne Weston signed with the titans because i have heard penrith have signed him, i remember reading somewhere that he has signed for the titans some months ago

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Anything Choc has touched should be treated very carefully, imho.
    You mean Khoder Nasser who is Mundines manager. Khoder usually doesnt make high profile athletes sign any sort of contract, he just says hey give me a percentage and i will get you the best deal possible, he is one shifty mofo but hell of a good business man for his clients.

Titans dont need Inglis, we have a few weapons coming through that need nuturing.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    has Dayne Weston signed with the titans because i have heard penrith have signed him, i remember reading somewhere that he has signed for the titans some months ago
    In today's paper it says that Weston had a handshake deal with the Titan's but was released for what was a much better deal with the Panthers. They also mention Richie Williams has been invited to train with the first grade team.

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    In today's paper it says that Weston had a handshake deal with the Titan's but was released for what was a much better deal with the Panthers. They also mention Richie Williams has been invited to train with the first grade team.
    I'm happy for Weston. I mentioned Ritchie a while back. I watched him play a few games for Burleigh last year and thought he played well.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Benji Marshall, would love to see him here at the Titans and Im sure he would love to be here

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Benji Marshall, would love to see him here at the Titans and Im sure he would love to be here
    He is contracted to the Tigers till the end of 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Junior Titan

Rumour - Shaun Berrigan.

Also Inglis is up for grabs again......... I would now decline to sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfers6 View Post
    Rumour - Shaun Berrigan.

Also Inglis is up for grabs again......... I would now decline to sign him.
    If he doesn't play for Souths he'll be headed offshore as no one will give him what he wants here & if the Gladiator's third party agreements are knocked back then i'm sure James Frizelle won't be able to cut the mustard either

As for Berrigan his day is well & truly over ..
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    As for Berrigan his day is well & truly over ..
    He could be handy if Friend is out for a few rounds, depth in #9 is our biggest weakness IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by The Courier Mail
    Matt Marshall
    The Courier Mail
    Thursday 25th November

Broncos 2006 grand final hero Shaun Berrigan is seeking an early return to the NRL next year from British Super League club Hull. But he is highly unlikely to be back at Red Hill - with Gold Coast front runner ahead of Cowboys. At the Titans, Berrigan would prove a ready-made fit for retired dual International Mat Rogers.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    He could be handy if Friend is out for a few rounds, depth in #9 is our biggest weakness IMO.
    Riley Brown won player of the year for Burleigh & he's got 1st crack at the 9 for the pre-season , Friendy won't be back before round 6...
    #itaintweaktospeak

Junior Titan

I reckon Shaun berrigan will play well for the titans... Got mongrel just what the team needs.... For the people who are bagging him I hope he proves you all wrong.... Mat rodgers did it no complaints there. Hope to see berrigan in a titans jersey in 2011.... Bring it on!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Riley Brown won player of the year for Burleigh & he's got 1st crack at the 9 for the pre-season , Friendy won't be back before round 6...
    I watched a number of his games and he is a class act. The young fella comes across as being real calm on the field and his play shows it.

As of today.

Additions: Luke Capewell (South Sydney Rabbitohs), Joe Vickery (St George Illawarra Dragons), Richie Williams (Burleigh Bears, Queensland Cup).

Losses: Mat Rogers (Retirement), Jordan Atkins (Parramatta Eels), Ryan Tongia (Cronulla Sharks), Aaron Cannings (Released), Josh Graham (Released).

Signed On Again: Kevin Gordon, Bodene Thompson.

Off Contract: Shannon Walker, Clinton Toopi, Riley Brown, Matt White.

I hope some of this is wrong. Would love to have seen Shannon Walker hit his stride and I don't know why Mat White wouldn't be picked up again. He played well last season and had real impact on opposition defensive lines.