Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Not every week, but yes, i would rather them walk off with Pride, and no points then walk off humiliated with no points
    Well if your getting paid to play you should not risk getting sent of because you have pride.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lonely Turtle View Post
    PLEASE START MESSAGING VIA INBOX and both of you stop using childish comebacks and deal with it like real men thankyou
    Mate mind your own business.
    Both me and Dean are talking about the game, we have a different opinion, sure, this is the place to discuss it. (The game thread).

In fact every post has been on topic except your last one.
    And although i do not agree with Deans view, he has the right to express it
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastTitans100 View Post
    Well if your getting paid to play you should not risk getting sent of because you have pride.
    Getting paid or not getting paid to play...Every forward that runs on a League field has a responsibility to stick up for his team mates when things get nasty...It's part of their role.

Accident or not...Prestons team mates should let Ennis know he can't do it again.

You can't win battles by ignoring shots from the opposition.

I like the way Ennis plays footy and he had a blinder in the Origin but letting him apologise after the knee wont win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Getting paid or not getting paid to play...Every forward that runs on a League field has a responsibility to stick up for his team mates when things get nasty...It's part of their role.

Accident or not...Prestons team mates should let Ennis know he can't do it again.

You can't win battles by ignoring shots from the opposition.

I like the way Ennis plays footy and he had a blinder in the Origin but letting him apologise after the knee wont win the game.
    Im not saying you should not stick up for your team mates but throwing punches and starting a fight is just stupid.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastTitans100 View Post
    Im not saying you should not stick up for your team mates but throwing punches and starting a fight is just stupid.
    not if you didnt start it

i would of belted him if i was on the field , i thought surely with bird on our team there would of been punches flying :P , wait till myles comes next yr

If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Mead was ready to throw down with Ennis. To be fair to the grub he apologised and said it really was an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    well yes that would be my sentiments too, i dont think it would be wise to get in biffs with thompson,tagatese,bailey,bird,minnechello and james though unless someone knows they are lousy punchers
    Taga would miss by a mile and hit himself in the head

Hodkinson got a 2 game suspension for his blatant cheap shot on Steve Michaels.

Ennis will be free to play if he pleads guilty.

Source: http://www.nrl.com/hodkinson-set-to-...3/default.aspx
    "You make sure they remember, *forever*, the night they played the Titans!"

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Mead was ready to throw down with Ennis. To be fair to the grub he apologised and said it really was an accident.
    If you want to win the game...make him feel like he did a low act and put him into his shell..it was a good time to claim the higher ground with aggression...he can always apologise after the game.