Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    i feel sorry for most of you guys because you only mainly watch nrl but i have mma to watch instead especially in times like this, this season is pretty much over it can be said, 8 losses in 11 games means we are looking forward to next year.
    Hey - maybe you could grace an MMA forum with your presence and offer your coaching expertise to guys like George Sotiropoulos, Hector Lombard, Georges St.Pierre, Rashad Evans & Brock Lesnar. I'm sure they would appreciate your insight and ability just as much as Cartwright does

Then when the Titans start putting some wins together (this season!), you could come back and 'support' a winning team and give yourself maximum credit for identifying all the teams problems and Cartwright doing everything you said to fix them

Last edited by Tamwelg; 28-05-11 at 10:42 AM.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Hey - maybe you could grace an MMA forum with your presence and offer your coaching expertise to guys like George Sotiropoulos, Hector Lombard, Georges St.Pierre, Rashad Evans & Brock Lesnar. I'm sure they would appreciate your insight and ability just as much as Cartwright does

Then when the Titans start putting some wins together (this season!), you could come back and 'support' a winning team and give yourself maximum credit for identifying all the teams problems and Cartwright doing everything you said to fix them

Him and a couple of others...
    Last edited by Tamwelg; 28-05-11 at 10:42 AM.

Titans need to learn to defend !

Srama had a solid game

How long until Prince shows us his ability, im still waiting

Baily never gives up he is a legend.

I can see Riley Brown being picked again next week to solve the problems in defense and attack
    Last edited by GoldCoastTitans100; 28-05-11 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastTitans100 View Post
    Titans need to learn to defend !

Srama had a solid game

How long until Prince shows us his ability, im still waiting

Baily never gives up he is a legend.

I can see Riley Brown being picked again next week to solve the problems in defense and attack
    Your tirade against Prince is old

Did he bag your girlfriend or mother or something?
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

And also, the video ref got all the decisions correct, you can say stuff like match fixing but in the end Bulldogs had a solid defense and we could not put the ball down.

Your tirade against Prince is old
    Im just asking how long until he plays at his best?

I thought Srama played great, even if you disregard the fact that it was his first grade debut. Offered some great service and speed off the ruck. Sure he made some missed tackles but they were among the first few he had to make in first grade.

But gee, don't think I've ever seen Carty that despondent during a game before

And also, the video ref got all the decisions correct, you can say stuff like match fixing but in the end Bulldogs had a solid defense and we could not put the ball down.
    I agree, we bombed all of those tries.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post
    Loved the game by Srama last night. I agree that Mini was very good, James was good too. In fact we had a whole lot of good - just that final two inches when putting down the ball stopped us really hammering what was and embarrassing and inept performance by the Bulldogs. They really just pulled a weapon out of their hat here and there to beat us, overall except for the final two inches we smashed them. In fact the only players I thought were poor last night were Bodene and Mead. I was looking forward to seeing Thompson play but I was unimpressed last night and Mead had 3 or 4 lapses in concentration which is just not first grade standard.
    Bodene was alright, the right side just never gets the ball. Cant do anything about Meads mistakes unless you are hinting at dropping him. He topped the metre-age again and showed the big boppers how to go forward.

Srama will be around a long time.

Silly score didnt represent the game at all.

Yep, we shot ourselves in the both feet again... man, we are like a broken record with sand in the tracks (had a few of those).

Surely Riley Brown doesn't get the 9 gig now? We've got to move on and start building a new onfield structure. This season is "gorn" but that doesn't mean the work is over.

Public displays of despondency are not a coaches persona, just like public tirades or childish celebrations aren't either ... how about mature, calculated planning and public displays of problem solving?

I like Carty and his passion but I'm sick of listening to the snidely made comments by "experts" in the media of his emotional displays. He's our coach not some quaint novelty.
    Last edited by Titanic; 28-05-11 at 01:29 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Im just asking how long until he plays at his best?
    Can't soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by ducks.
    We have 'team' issues - not a halfback performance issue. Keep calling for his head though, I'm sure everyone is listening.....

Banned

oh so you did look at my sig bravo you drunken hick, dont be jealous because you aren't as smart as me identifying problems and solutions in rugby and combat sports, you wanna get in an argument lads i have a private message system you can contact me on, until then have a nice day

Yeh Srama had those 2 missed tackles early on but was very good in defence for the rest of the game. He provides alot of speed around the ruck with his service and ball running. I'd like to see them stick with him in the first grade side until Friend comes back. Good to see he can play the full 80 and you can tell that he has a lot of potential in him. Played a great game for a debut.

Overall the Titans are really confusing me this year. The teams they are playing aren't winning the games the Titans are just losing them. I think Prince played alright again. If Preston had grounded the grubber and Prince had got the ball down in the in goal he would have scored one and set one up by halftime and the Titans would have been in the game.

Other then the errors our forwards are dominating. I don't think were getting alot out of our fullback and five-eighth positions. I mean Preston hasn't been making much of an impact. Zillman has made a few breaks and scored a few tries but other then that he has done nothing all season. I'm not a fan of him at 5/8. He'll score a try or two in some games but other then that you just don't see him.

They have been making the same mistakes and errors all year. Maybe some positional changes is whats needed to snap this team out of it. You could bring in Shannon or move Mead to fullback. Maybe move Mead to centre and Tomane onto that wing. You could give Rankin a run in the 6. Right no I would have no dramas dropping Zillman or Preston to give someone else a run.

Can't soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by ducks.
    We have 'team' issues - not a halfback performance issue.
    I agree we have team issues, but Prince needs to start taking control.
    Last edited by GoldCoastTitans100; 28-05-11 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    oh so you did look at my sig bravo you drunken hick, dont be jealous because you aren't as smart as me identifying problems and solutions in rugby and combat sports, you wanna get in an argument lads i have a private message system you can contact me on, until then have a nice day
    You are the forum joke. It's more entertaining to keep these sorts of posts public