Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
    Can someone please explain what that penalty was for. Full back gets hammered and granted it was a knock on. But why do Manly get a penalty to go 14-0 in front?:boo: :boo:
    Titan's player picked it up from an offside position.

Bulldogs win 28-6
    "You make sure they remember, *forever*, the night they played the Titans!"

Yeah, been watching the delayed telecast up until now (53rd minute), decided to check the score.

Not surprised really. Was really saddened to see Srama's piss poor effort on the first two tackles that led to the first two Dogs tries but since then he's been pretty damn good if you ask me, he provides the flair we need in our attack, something that Brown completely lacks. Prince imo still can't tackle for sh!t.

Mini was great tonight, Tonga proved once again why he should never have been let go, Mead was terrible and I thought Taga did OK.

^^Those thoughts after 53 minutes though..still got the delayed telecast on, even if it's hard to watch knowing we get rolled in the end.
    Last edited by gotitans101; 27-05-11 at 11:17 PM.

Junior Titan

see you guys next year

What do we have to do to get a break????
    We are the better team yet we get thrashed. You have to wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanTitan View Post
    Bulldogs win 28-6
    What a prick you might be. Trying to watch and enjoy the game and you can't help yourself.

What a prick you might be. Trying to watch and enjoy the game and you can't help yourself.
    you're kidding right? You come to the Titans forums and expect the game not to be talked about?

Sorry pal.

8 times we went over the try line without scoring , jesus bloody christ how frustrating

If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score?

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanTitan View Post
    you're kidding right? You come to the Titans forums and expect the game not to be talked about?

Sorry pal.
    Yeh I do expect the game to be talked about but the television telecast hasn't even finished so up yours pal.

Yeh I do expect the game to be talked about but the television telecast hasn't even finished so up yours pal.
    NRL.com, the Titans facebook page, and the Titans twitter page all were live updating the game and have recaps up right now, regardless of the TV broadcast.

I'd suggest if you know the game is delayed and you want to enjoy it without knowing results or happenings that you not visit places where those would be

Sorry if I disappointed you with the updates, no disrespect intended.

Quote Originally Posted by dee13 View Post
    I cringed when Matt Srama was named in the team. Within 7 minutes he has 2 missed tackles. The first was when he missed Frank Pritchard and he scored the first try. The second, he missed Ben Braba which created the line break and Pritchards 2nd try.

He isn't big enough to be an NRL player.
    Early call. He was brilliant. Best on field for both teams. On top of that Ridge had his best game in first grade so far.

Completion rate wins games

20 errors not good enough.
    Last edited by Tamwelg; 28-05-11 at 12:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Easy solution with a delayed telecast if you don't want to know the result, don't come on here until after the telecast has ended.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Banned

i feel sorry for most of you guys because you only mainly watch nrl but i have mma to watch instead especially in times like this, this season is pretty much over it can be said, 8 losses in 11 games means we are looking forward to next year.
    Last edited by Tamwelg; 27-05-11 at 11:47 PM.

No need for the above insult either dude.

I just hope Carty sticks with Srama for this year, we've got nothing to lose anymore as we won't make the finals. Let this be the time for the young blokes to learn and get prepared for next year.
    Last edited by gotitans101; 27-05-11 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    Easy solution with a delayed telecast if you don't want to know the result, don't come on here until after the telecast has ended.
    Good call pal. You call yourself a moderator. Telecast hasn't even finished yet it's okay to broadcast the score.