Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
    Banned

i effing knew it, sea eagles are laughing, i knew carty would till our season is screwed like canberra to make some changes

Honestly have no clue what carty see's in Riley Brown :|
    You make sure they remember, forever, the night they played the Titans!

Quote Originally Posted by Blazertaser View Post
    Honestly have no clue what carty see's in Riley Brown :|
    neither does 99% of supporters out there

Manly by 20 & the other announcement will be Champion has signed
    #itaintweaktospeak

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Manly by 20 & the other announcement will be Champion has signed
    this. if it aint broke dont fix it, if it is broken then we should fix it and we are broken.

Errors lost the game, and they mainly came from 1 person. They played alright otherwise. This is the best team possible at this pt in time so ppl are going to have to get use to it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Errors lost the game, and they mainly came from 1 person. They played alright otherwise. This is the best team possible at this pt in time so ppl are going to have to get use to it.
    no not even close to the besdt team what have you been injecting. we have taga,tomane,walker and srama at our disposal and none of them picked and brown still our effing hooker, im starting to think we need a record scoring beatdown from manly to get some changes actually happening. this ' best possible side' is 3 wins 6 losses and on the verge of mad monday in may if we dont change the team and the tactics. sorry but i am very angry even though i am not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    no not even close to the besdt team what have you been injecting. we have taga,tomane,walker and srama at our disposal and none of them picked and brown still our effing hooker, im starting to think we need a record scoring beatdown from manly to get some changes actually happening. this ' best possible side' is 3 wins 6 losses and on the verge of mad monday in may if we dont change the team and the tactics. sorry but i am very angry even though i am not surprised.
    Maybe you are over estimating how good this team can get then if these players you keep naming are the be all and end all to our problems.

There is a reason they arent getting in and management watch all their games.

Banned

Maybe you are over estimating how good this team can get then if these players you keep naming are the be all and end all to our problems.

There is a reason they arent getting in and management watch all their games.
    that makes no sense, tomane is top tryscorer for ipswich and 3rd tryscorer overall, shannon walker has always been a excitement machine as has being going good for tweed, srama is 19 year old friend, and taga has played for us and always looked like creating tries as a forward, and we are 3-6 and going like ****e even in our wins and we dont want to risk putting them in to help us. hell broncos do this very 2 weeks and they discover 3 new stars every year.

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    that makes no sense, tomane is top tryscorer for ipswich and 3rd tryscorer overall, shannon walker has always been a excitement machine as has being going good for tweed, srama is 19 year old friend, and taga has played for us and always looked like creating tries as a forward, and we are 3-6 and going like ****e even in our wins and we dont want to risk putting them in to help us. hell broncos do this very 2 weeks and they discover 3 new stars every year.
    I suggest you ask management why these players arent getting in. They will give you a straight up answer. Either that or watch the Q Cup yourself and stop going off what is written on a piece of paper.

Banned

I suggest you ask management why these players arent getting in. They will give you a straight up answer. Either that or watch the Q Cup yourself and stop going off what is written on a piece of paper.
    ok if this is our best team that needs no changing whatsoever then we have a god damn awful team or gameplan, and you cant tell me brown is better than any other hooker we have

they are playing Q cup not the nrl, the Q cup is no where near and never ever will be as strong as the nrl so of course people are ganna look good there , i agree with lawton over brown , but i think people need to look at the games walker has actually already played in the nrl , they wernt that great in my opinion

Banned

yes but they have also all played for the titans before and none of them were abysmal, taga should have never been dropped, lawton was good and brown has been poo, tomane got like 6 tries in 7 games for us last year, and walker has been an attacking presence in his 3 games for us, so the qld cup argument is irrelevant

i agree on most of that but disagree on the walker bit , attack isnt everything , he dropped heaps and didnt really wow me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thelwall View Post
    i agree on most of that but disagree on the walker bit , attack isnt everything , he dropped heaps and didnt really wow me
    well yeah against the dragons last yeah he had a bit of a shocker in handling but even preston had a worse game last week and we know how good he can be