Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Junior Titan

I cannot fathom how someone can struggle so much to read in defence.

It was an issue for Tomane last year and one he was made well aware of. We know his attacking ability, but his defence was threatening his career.

You'd think he would have sorted out. If he had he would be a gun.

I was calling for him to get another shot, and I don't regret that. He deserved another chance to prove himself.

But after tonight, I won't be pushing for him again.

What a shame, what a wasted talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Matt View Post
    Harro's play the balls were laugh-able.

Preston's gotta go onto the bench. You see the good fullbacks (Dugan, McKinnon, Hayne, Fishiiahi etc) all running tight on the forward hit-ups, looking for an offload to burst away on.

Preston was just hanging out in the backline, sorta like a 5/8th
    Im gonna say it 1st. I think Presto should call it quits right now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Titan_Blue View Post
    I cannot fathom how someone can struggle so much to read in defence.

It was an issue for Tomane last year and one he was made well aware of. We know his attacking ability, but his defence was threatening his career.

You'd think he would have sorted out. If he had he would be a gun.

I was calling for him to get another shot, and I don't regret that. He deserved another chance to prove himself.

But after tonight, I won't be pushing for him again.

What a shame, what a wasted talent.
    just shift him to the wing, different ball game then, he played wing for the storm and never ever had and problems in defense there and scored lots, despite his patchy game i dont regret trying with him tonight too and he should be given another 2 games. hell i was right about tagatese wasn't I?

Junior Titan

gotta give foran credit though, one of the toughest players in the game

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    just shift him to the wing, different ball game then, he played wing for the storm and never ever had and problems in defense there and scored lots, despite his patchy game i dont regret trying with him tonight too and he should be given another 2 games. hell i was right about tagatese wasn't I?
    LOL. Worst logic ever. I'm right about Tagatese, so i must be right about Tomane.

Mead and Michaels are in top form, get ****ed if you want to drop one of them for a bloke who can't read defense for ****, has no aerial skills, and just looked like he didn't really want to be there tonight
    Mark Minichiello ---> Team Italy

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Matt View Post
    LOL. Worst logic ever. I'm right about Tagatese, so i must be right about Tomane.

Mead and Michaels are in top form, get ****ed if you want to drop one of them for a bloke who can't read defense for ****, has no aerial skills, and just looked like he didn't really want to be there tonight
    ok you go tell him when they train at runaway bay how **** he is since you know how good his skills are, im debating with someone who doesnt look for any solutions

On a good note.

Bird and Esi were great. Esi's form has improved every game he has played this year. Bird looked calm and confident out on the left and made inrows every time he touched it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    On a good note.

Bird and Esi were great. Esi's form has improved every game he has played this year. Bird looked calm and confident out on the left and made inrows every time he touched it
    TAGA was great and so was james and chalky too, who said chalky should be hooker was correct and they deserve a standing ovation

I didn't watch the game...how did we go around the ruck...was our dummy half pulling the markers away from our runners?
    Any in roads up the middle?
    How did Zillman play?

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    On a good note.

Esi puts on a great performance week-in, week-out, we've really dropped the ball on this bloke, I'll be shattered to see him leave the club.

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    TAGA was great and so was james and chalky too, who said chalky should be hooker was correct and they deserve a standing ovation
    Taga was great in defence and I was laughing the whole time he was out there. Stick him in for Hendo

Junior Titan

as good as Tagatese's hits were, he would get found out quick smart

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    I didn't watch the game...how did we go around the ruck...was our dummy half pulling the markers away from our runners?
    Any in roads up the middle?
    How did Zillman play?
    Around the ruck, probably up with one of the worst games this year and that is saying something. Matt White did some good hit ups and Bailey was Bailey as per usual

Guys calm down heated debate is fine, but you are treading on thin ice be respectful, watch you language and make sure you don't make it personal. You gave been warned.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by CairnsTitan View Post
    as good as Tagatese's hits were, he would get found out quick smart
    Found out like he has most times he has defended a little wide of the ruck.