I didn't see anything posted (probably because none of the competing nations have a chance) but the USA Tomahawks are competing this November in the Atlantic qualifier for the 2013 RLWC against South Africa and Jamaica.

Here is an article by Matthew O'Neill from http://www.rleague.com/content/article.php?id=39245

The 'city of brotherly love' will host the Atlantic Qualifiers for the 2013 Rugby League World Cup as USA, Jamaica and South Africa battle it out this October in an effort to join Wales and the Cook Islands in Group D of the main competition.

USA Tomahawks coach David Niu is eagerly anticipating the battle. "The AMNRL is excited to host the Rugby League World Cup Qualifiers," he said. "We look forward to presenting an exciting tournament in Philadelphia that will showcase the great sport of rugby league in one of the major sporting markets in America."

Jamaica Director of Rugby Romeo Monteith is confident rugby's reggae boys will make an impact. ""We are very enthused about the qualifiers and are looking forward to a great tournament, we want to repay the faith of our fans and major sponsors by putting in an incredible performance that will highlight the growth of rugby league in Jamaica."

SCHEDULE - Philadelphia

GAME 1 - USA v South Africa - 15th October 2011
GAME 2 - South Africa v Jamaica - 19th October 2011
GAME 3 - Jamaica v USA - 23rd October 2011

There is also a Euro qualifier involving Russia, Italy, Serbia and Lebanon.

I sincerely hope the Tomahawks can qualify because I think it would help RL exposure here in the States. Soon to be former Penrith coach Matthew Elliott is supposed to coach us during the qualifiers.