View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

He kneed someone in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    Ok if u dont like the idea of the titans signing BIRD feel free to send ur Feedback - please email jade.robinson@titans.com.au
    please send ur opions into the club

Quote Originally Posted by Massive_Weno View Post
    You know you really dont like a player when your first instinct about this happening is..... i dont want to have to support a different club....
    You know the level of support you have for your club when your first instinct is to support another club after they sign a player you dont like.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    If Bird's conviction isn't overturned, maybe we could look at Todd Carney.
    I'm sure he's just misunderstood.
    If he could give up the grog, I'd be happy to have him too
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

The thing is wat gets me with bird is wen he played at the sharks he was the biggest ****head to fans on here and now ppl seem to have changed nd now dont have a prob with him.....

The thing is wat gets me with bird is wen he played at the sharks he was the biggest ****head to fans on here and now ppl seem to have changed nd now dont have a prob with him.....
    I didn't like Bailey before he was a Titan either, now I got a sig dedicated to him....
    I'm a Titans fan, and I like good football players. If I was to choose a team based on popularity, it would look something like this:

1. Shakira
    2. Jen Hawkins
    3. Jenna Haze
    4. Britney Spears
    5. Christine Agulira
    6. Katy Perry

Shame none of those b!tches can play football, but at least they are popular, right? Who cares about winning a comp when you have signings like that!

Yeah i find it strange also.

I would never give up the Titans over anything, just would not do it, would be like asking if you didn't love your kid because they did something stupid.

IMO this is stupid, he is a PR nightmare, and a dead set w*nker to boot, he is an average footballer that made rep teams because of his coach, and is going to be nothing but a drain on the club financially, and mentally.

Look at the time and money spent on Walker, he was no where near the problem this cat is, yet after years of life lessons and countless dollars regarding training coaches payments and council-ling we got what? about 10 games out of him?

So we spend a fortune rehabilitating the farkwit, let him soak up salary cap while we wait patiently during court cases, get flogged by the NEWS Limited owned papers like the Bulletin, and lose thousands of Queensland supporters that were on the fence, to gain what? a fat twat that will play maybe 10 games on the bench for us then drop us like he did the glass he smashed his misses with?

No thanks!!
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

for me i havent changed my position, i still think he is a major **** face, and there is alot of things he has done that i DO NOT agree with.....(if he were a player of ours, you sure as hell wouldnt see me shaking his hand or asking for his signature)

but im not going to be one of the many that sit here and cry murder at the thought of signing him, i just want everyone to think about everything before throwing their two cents in.....

alot of people are just seeing red the second they read the name Bird, as im even carty or searle did......but if you sit there and asess the situation, there is ALOT of good that can come out of the (possible) signing of Bird and im willing to see what happens......

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

I wouldn't attend a single game,buy any merch,spend a single cent on the Titans if this bloke signed for us until he left the club.

We all seemed to agree players like this do not and will not ever fit into a Titans style of player/person and when this incident of Birds happened only Capital shark on here (from memory) backed him. Now some of you want this piece of human trash playing in Titans colours?

We've signed players who i think were a waste of time/money and I can live with that BUT I will never accept someone like Greg Bird playing for the Gold Coast.....ever and the amount of people now changing their tune on here is distressing
    Last edited by Paul; 24-09-09 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I wouldn't attend a single game,buy any merch,spend a single cent on the Titans if this bloke signed for us until he left the club.

We all seemed to agree players like this do not and will not ever fit into a Titans style of player/person and when this incident of Birds happened only Capital shark on here (from memory) backed him. Now some of you want this piece of human trash playing in Titans colours?

We've signed players who i think were a waste of time/money and I can live with that BUT I will never accept someone like Greg Bird playing for the Gold Coast.....ever and the amount of people now changing their tune on here is distressing
    Thats it he played at sharks nd he was a dog.... he glassed his girl he was a bigger dog nd now ppl want to soo how he goes at the titans....

I will hav a membership next year cause i dont think the other players should suffer from this low dog pieice of shat......
    Last edited by titanstattman; 24-09-09 at 09:36 PM.

Thats it he played at sharks nd he was a dog.... he glassed his girl he was a bigger dog nd now ppl want to soo how he goes at the titans....
    When Laffranchi played at the Tigers, he was edit: accused of rape. How do you find him now?
    When Walker came to the club, he had already been booted out of how many clubs, had a alcohol porblem, was a massive liability media wise and injury wise, and had a mouthy reputation. how do you find him now?
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 24-09-09 at 10:05 PM.

Titans First Grader goldcoastitans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daveyk View Post
    i voted NO without much thought but i am now sitting on the fence with it..

i will be supporting my team and renewing my membership no matter what happpens... i believe everyone deserves a second chance in life.
    i voted YES ....i do think we can turn him around and agree with Carty you put the loser with a bunch of good guys ..he could change ..if he doesnt there is the door ....but if he does he will be a massive boost to our forwards

and fans that cant support a team over one guy ...IMO arnt really die hard members ....we always going to disagree with choices our teams make and thats no reason to change ur decision about the club

.................................................. .................................................. ....

but i guess we have to wait and see ...im interested to see the outcome ..but ill be there waving flags painting up and shouting on the titans in 2010 even if bird is there!
    BECOME ONE OF US - BECOME A LEGIONNAIRE!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    When Walker came to the club, he had already been booted out of how many clubs, had a alcohol porblem, was a massive liability media wise and injury wise, and had a mouthy reputation. how do you find him now?
    Is a massive liability media wise and injury wise, and has a mouthy reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by goldcoastitans View Post
    and fans that cant support a team over one guy ...IMO arnt really die hard members ....
    Disappointing. I'd expect by now you'd know me much better than that wade

Quote Originally Posted by goldcoastitans View Post
    i voted YES ....i do think we can turn him around and agree with Carty you put the loser with a bunch of good guys ..he could change ..if he doesnt there is the door ....but if he does he will be a massive boost to our forwards

and fans that cant support a team over one guy ...IMO arnt really die hard members ....we always going to disagree with choices our teams make and thats no reason to change ur decision about the club

.................................................. .................................................. ....

but i guess we have to wait and see ...im interested to see the outcome ..but ill be there waving flags painting up and shouting on the titans in 2010 even if bird is there!
    and i will be right there beside ya budd
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .