Default Video Podcast for Roosters game

Here ya go all, the Video Podcast for round 8 against the Roosters

Enjoy

Youtube
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Throw opinions in here guys and gals, are you listening to it?
    Do you want more of something? Less of something?

Give it to me, i sure wouldnt hold back if it was you

When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Throw opinions in here guys and gals, are you listening to it?
    Do you want more of something? Less of something?

Give it to me, i sure wouldnt hold back if it was you

Listening now. Sorry, been meaning to comment on previous podcasts. I have listened to all of them.

Ok, done. Good work. Some good info in there.

Some things I'd like to see -
    -A weekly interview with a player by us. That is, each week a different player is announced and every one on the forum or facebook or where ever asks that player a question. The top 5 questions get asked, answered, recorded and thrown on the podcast.

-Not sure about legalities, but a couple of highlights from the previous weeks game would be good. If that's not possible, maybe just a photo slideshow, a mix of professional photos and photos sent in by fans.

The asking a player questions idea sounds great. I always wondered if any of the players or management check out this forum so the ability to 'interview' them would be great to see their responses to forum poster's questions/ideas/comments

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post

-A weekly interview with a player by us. That is, each week a different player is announced and every one on the forum or facebook or where ever asks that player a question. The top 5 questions get asked, answered, recorded and thrown on the podcast.
    I really like that idea, was trying to think up something like that to throw ideas around to improve the podcast (Which i already think is great but a segment like this would go great).

Can help out with this if you need as i'm always out back after the game talking with the boys, just let us know if your keen to put it in and i'll gladly help out
    You make sure they remember, forever, the night they played the Titans!

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post

Some things I'd like to see -

-Not sure about legalities, but a couple of highlights from the previous weeks game would be good. If that's not possible, maybe just a photo slideshow, a mix of professional photos and photos sent in by fans.
    I like it!
    I will create a post for questions, and may take you up on that offer Blaze.

----

The second bit about highlights, have you watched the youtube version above, or just listened to the audio version, the link above has the highlights of the game ect.

I like it mate , enjoyed the chat with Mario i hope that most supporter groups have someone like him & Brad that support their team like there is no one else when they are on the field but off the park most of us are " Rugby League Tragic's" & just love the game (except for the Donkeys)
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    The second bit about highlights, have you watched the youtube version above, or just listened to the audio version, the link above has the highlights of the game ect.
    Ahh right, sorry. I watched the first bit on youtube and switched windows and just listened to it. Should have kept watching.

Just mowed the lawn and listened to this week's podcast...enjoying your work thus far! I like the idea of the questions but maybe we could also include some questions from the juniors that play at halftime each week. Sometimes their innocence and their questions can be worthwhile listening to...something different and promoting the future generations of diehard fans.

Also what about the Under 20's who I have little knowledge about!

Hey Coaster...would love a segment about superstitions that players have like Princey's routine before the game starts at the sideline before kickoff...any lucky undies out there or putting the left boot on before the right or a particular meal before games.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    Just mowed the lawn and listened to this week's podcast...enjoying your work thus far! I like the idea of the questions but maybe we could also include some questions from the juniors that play at halftime each week. Sometimes their innocence and their questions can be worthwhile listening to...something different and promoting the future generations of diehard fans.
    Next week we have some mums from a footy clinic held over easter, which is cool.

Obviously we have limited access to the players, its basiclly one of our own like Blaze Syl or Rhonda trying to get a quick chat as there leaving the sheds.

We will tighten it up though, and get some questions like this to put to them.

Ill sort it out today at the game.