Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20

Thread: 2012

Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    Gordon is aa much better defender and is more creative, our best winger.
    I know you he is your favourite player and I would never knock him but defence isnt his strong suit. Creative is good if your a halve and I dont share the same opinion about him being the best winger (both have pro's & cons). Both are going to win this club a premiership and look mighty good doing it.
    Last edited by teke; 15-09-11 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    gordon i think saw at the gong tearing the saints up at left centre, he step up his winger so many times casue he was just getting on the outside with his footwork. would love to see him there
    mead is a great player, but is a hole runner/stright runner. gordon has more flare, which you sorta need as a centre.
    You cannot take NYC ability and apply it to the big boys and expect the same result. There is no doubt both will be great centres in the future but as it stands now there are more solid options. Added to this they really cant be replaced on the wing, they will help the Titans win the comp from that position.

On paper I really like the Zillman, Mead, Gordon, Graham, Peyroux, Rankin, Champion, Idris, Henry, Sezer options, however, I am very nervous about how we will manage these after the p1ss poor performance of our selection process this year.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    On paper I really like the Zillman, Mead, Gordon, Graham, Peyroux, Rankin, Champion, Idris, Henry, Sezer options, however, I am very nervous about how we will manage these after the p1ss poor performance of our selection process this year.
    That's understandable.

There is an article going around at the moment about Bird and his aspirations to fill the Lockyer Void left at 5/8 for future Aussie Rep matches - that right there should make Aussie fans nervous