Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Gee mate, it's raining in Nanjing, there's no footy on until tomorrow night and I just can't help myself:

Yep, the only depth that list represents is six feet under or should that be six years under the pump. As everyone knows 1 Qlder > 20 of the rest, so keep listing them and we'll keep burying them.
    You wont get an argument from me Im a Maroon

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    You wont get an argument from me Im a Maroon
    Yeah Teke, I read that in another post somewhere but you were born in NSW.

2 out of 3 ain't bad I guess......Manly/Titans but bloody Morons.....oops... Maroons...No..No..No..No..No

So the try scoring machine William 'Zip Zip' Zillman will play in the position where he belongs... at fullback.

Rankin will be our 5/8.

Personally im really happy. Zillman adds stability to the backs and Rankin was exposed at fullback.

Zillman hasnt played at fullback for almost a year. Im excited and im expecting big things from him this year.

Anyone like to share their opinion?

Zillman is a talented footy player and he will have a much better season then last year.

He was placed in all positions so to be in one position for this year he will shine.

To work of Prince and getting good ball from Rankin there will be a nice combination going.
    ''Unfortunately my dad is not around anymore, but I know he'll be watching down on me and I just want to make him proud." - Jordan Rankin

i am stoked that cartwright is open to common sense and has an open mind to change.

one thing though, if we are basing this off the Bulletin article, it says carty has yet to make a final decision, but it is LIKELY Rankin has the 6...

it seems almost a done deal, but funnier things have happened.

but zillman could be amazing this year with big centres and forwards ahead of him.... he looks back to peak speed and sharpness, so heres hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    i am stoked that cartwright is open to common sense and has an open mind to change.

one thing though, if we are basing this off the Bulletin article, it says carty has yet to make a final decision, but it is LIKELY Rankin has the 6...

it seems almost a done deal, but funnier things have happened.

but zillman could be amazing this year with big centres and forwards ahead of him.... he looks back to peak speed and sharpness, so heres hoping.
    He sure will have a fun time running around scoring tries from everwhere around in the park. Has a good knack of finding holes.
    ''Unfortunately my dad is not around anymore, but I know he'll be watching down on me and I just want to make him proud." - Jordan Rankin

Quote Originally Posted by Titans Expert View Post
    He sure will have a fun time running around scoring tries from everwhere around in the park. Has a good knack of finding holes.
    He did have a good combination with Scott Prince last year. He kicked alot to Zillman and Zillman would leap up and score a fair amount of tries.
    Prince and Sezer in the halves.

Quote Originally Posted by Princey's Titanz View Post
    He did have a good combination with Scott Prince last year. He kicked alot to Zillman and Zillman would leap up and score a fair amount of tries.
    I disagree with you here mate. Im fairly sure scotty princey would kick the ball to the wingers such as mead or michaels. Although zillman was an excellent fullback, he was rarely scoring tries on the wing. But yeah, he is a major attribute to the teamm in any position he plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Its Princey's Titanzz View Post
    I disagree with you here mate. Im fairly sure scotty princey would kick the ball to the wingers such as mead or michaels. Although zillman was an excellent fullback, he was rarely scoring tries on the wing. But yeah, he is a major attribute to the teamm in any position he plays.
    Mate who are you? You stole my name.

Mate who are you? You stole my name.
    For what it's worth, it isn't exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Princie's Titanz View Post
    Omg!

Okay lets just settle it, My name is the Bossest

Princie v Princey...

Princey wins everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Princie's Titanz View Post
    Funny joke jeffrey!

Funny joke jeffrey!
    I'm sorry, please stop claiming who people are... And get back on topic please.