Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Tech Administrator tamwe-LG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Section 30
    Posts
    6,041

    Default Richie Williams - 2011 Discussion Thread

    Richie Williams - 2011 Discussion Thread

    General discussion on match performances, position, injuries, contracts, and anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

  2. #2
    Junior Titan
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Get rid of Richie and use his money for Rankin on minimums.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surfers6 View Post
    Get rid of Richie and use his money for Rankin on minimums.
    You are kidding aren't you? You obviously haven't been watching the 20's. He has been shocking for a fourth year player. Poor kick options and atrocious reads in defence. This kid is years off if at all.

  4. #4
    Tech Administrator tamwe-LG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Section 30
    Posts
    6,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titan Dad View Post
    You are kidding aren't you? You obviously haven't been watching the 20's. He has been shocking for a fourth year player. Poor kick options and atrocious reads in defence. This kid is years off if at all.
    I've got to agree, midway through last year I mentioned he isn't coming along as planned and I got shot down. One thing he has on his dude is his age, but he's got a lot of improving to do.

    Williams would be on a second teir / join contract with Burleigh and would not be on much at all. It's a putty he had to have surgery before the trial because I was interested to see how he would go. He was in very good form for Burleigh last year and appeared to be working hard in the preseason.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

  5. #5
    Junior Titan
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    GUYS,
    we have been looking for a five - eight and all this time we have not tries this guy?

    Why not? what happened to him, has he disappeared off the face of the earth?
    anyone know anything?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew