Default Sam Tagataese - 2011 Discussion Thread

Sam Tagataese - 2011 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match performances, position, injuries, contracts, and anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Would make a wrecking ball of a prop ... why not?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Tagatease...makes a massive difference when on the paddock
    Strong, fast and good timing in tackles...makes the opposition keep one eye on him.

Taga up the front would be alright, he has everything that positions needs

Taggaz is a machine, He is getting better and better with each run he has. You can play him in the front row and second row however I believe it is better for him to be locked into one position and let him develop it for himself.

Taggaz is going, he will be at the Sharks next year for sure. Should have kept him now we are going to be getting smashed by him. Good luck big man.....

He's too Hot & Cold don't care if he goes he's a long way behind Ryan James as far as consistency goes
    #itaintweaktospeak

Banned

all he needs is to get fit and he will be consistent, he is an awesome player when he has the energy

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    He's too Hot & Cold don't care if he goes he's a long way behind Ryan James as far as consistency goes
    Is there anyone else playing for the TITANS, All I ever see you post is JAMES this JAMES that, are you a relative??????

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Dad View Post
    Is there anyone else playing for the TITANS, All I ever see you post is JAMES this JAMES that, are you a relative??????
    If u have actually watched the Titans play this year u will find that Ryan James has been the most consistent forward we have & the fact that he's only 19 & will get bigger & better..

As far as being a relative the answer is no but i think u should take a good look in the mirror sunshine , he'll get there he's a good young player but maybe in a year or 2
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    If u have actually watched the Titans play this year u will find that Ryan James has been the most consistent forward we have & the fact that he's only 19 & will get bigger & better..

As far as being a relative the answer is no but i think u should take a good look in the mirror sunshine , he'll get there he's a good young player but maybe in a year or 2
    If you are infering I am a relative of The 20's Prop PAGE then you are way off the mark. I have been at all the games this year. However NO PAGE is not a relative of mine...

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Dad View Post
    If you are infering I am a relative of The 20's Prop PAGE then you are way off the mark. I have been at all the games this year. However NO PAGE is not a relative of mine...
    I never mentioned anyone's name Champ
    #itaintweaktospeak

Default Sam gone

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    Sam Tagataese - 2011 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match performances, position, injuries, contracts, and anything else.
    Why mid season transfer? doesn't make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by 2007astarisborn View Post
    Why mid season transfer? doesn't make sense?
    I'd say it was so they could fit henry into the team using the salary that taga would have been on.

Nah ... we didn't need him ... no he's not an A Grader ... too lazy ... but that's hardly what he's dishing up for the Sharks. Compared to Henderson or White? Shheez.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.