Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
"It's time" people stopped laying the blame for our season on Prince. We have a 1st grade squad of 25 blokes who have collectively performed poorly as A TEAM all year. Not to mention the worst injury toll in the comp, and the questionable refereeing treatment from Harrigan's Squad.

The idea of the Titans getting rid of Prince is the dumbest thing going around, for multiple reasons. Prince is the only stability we've had in the playmaking structure for 5yrs. We've chopped and changed fullbacks and 5/8s since inception, and this year our #9 was also a problem until Srama. We've struggled enough as it in those key positions - now you wanna throw the #7 position wide open? Thats suicidal, especially with current lack of quality playmakers in the game (let alone on the free market).

2009 & 2010 - Titans won the most games in the comp bar St George, and they won it on the back of Prince, while also donning the tag of a 'one man band' because they couldn't win without him. Now all the sudden he is the cause for the teams losses? He had some poor games earlier in the year, but his percieved 'bad form' is debatable. He is scrutinised more than any other player on this team. In a game where he might haved missed 5 tackles, the knockers were quick to jump on him and label him the worst defender in the comp. Nevermind that Preston Campbell missed even more tackles in the same game, and the team combined for a total 40 missed tackles and 20 errors - nope, blame the loss on Scotty!

And "it's time" people stopped blindly jumping on the Sydney media train - who write more fiction than fact, surviving off dramatising non-events & victimising players. They're like a pack of Hyenas.

I'm looking forward to next year with Prince in #7, leading our new look squad. When the Titans kick off the year strong like in their first 4 seasons, I'll create a thread called "It's time" - cause it'll be time to quote every ##### ****er who called for Prince's head this year, and ridicule every quote saying he's past it, ect, ect....
Well said! Everyone knows that Prince can be one of the lethal halfbacks when he is in top form. He was last year wen he won halfback of the year and dally M halfback of the year. Maybe he didnt have the best 2011 so...? Everyone has a bad year and Prince will be on top of his form when we have a solid team next year. Only time can tell. And i have 100% faith on Prince. He is my favourite player in the NRL and i know that if his confidence goes up he will be a dangerous halfback for next year.

And think abt it. How can he be in his best form when we kept shifting our no. 6? Its not his fault... If the Titans had a reliable no. 6 and did not keep changing the no. 6 he wouldnt have been in such pressure. Dw PRINCE NEXT YEAR!! Forget abt the haters and just focus for next year.