Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Super Moderator TITAN PETE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SKILLED PARK S5
    Posts
    10,847

    Default

    Great news
    #itaintweaktospeak

  2. #17
    Rep Player shamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    1,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Good to see him staying.

    He annoys the crap out of me sometimes but he is a good player
    That just about sums it up..

  3. #18
    Kangaroo Titanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Nanjing
    Posts
    7,642

    Default

    1. Walker
    2. Mead
    3. Idris
    4. Tonga
    5. Michaels
    6. Zillman
    7. Prince
    8 Bailey
    9. $6,000,000 question
    10. Douglas
    11. Bird
    12. Myles
    13. Harrison

    14. James
    15. Minichiello
    16. Thompson
    17. Tagataese
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

  4. #19
    Junior Titan The Gladiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    455

    Default

    In my mind how could you EVER leave out flash

  5. #20
    Coach teke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Titans Town
    Posts
    4,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    1. Walker
    2. Mead
    3. Idris
    4. Tonga
    5. Michaels
    6. Zillman
    7. Prince
    8 Bailey
    9. $6,000,000 question
    10. Douglas
    11. Bird
    12. Myles
    13. Harrison

    14. James
    15. Minichiello
    16. Thompson
    17. Tagataese
    That's a pretty strong lineup and close to what it will be at begining of next year.

  6. #21
    Coach teke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Titans Town
    Posts
    4,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lonely Turtle View Post
    In my mind how could you EVER leave out flash
    He has suffered a big injury and will have to prove himself like everyone else has in the club. Some time in the Q Cup might be needed and if good enough he will be back

  7. #22
    Junior Titan The Gladiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    He has suffered a big injury and will have to prove himself like everyone else has in the club. Some time in the Q Cup might be needed and if good enough he will be back
    1. Mead
    2. Gordan
    3. Idris
    4. Champion
    5. Tomane
    6. Zillman
    7. Prince
    8. Bailey
    9. Sezer
    10. Douglas
    11. Bird
    12. Myles
    13. Harrison

    14. James
    15. Tagatease
    16. White
    17. Walker

    NOW THATS A TEAM

  8. #23
    Junior Titan The Gladiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Sorry drop taga and put in mini

  9. #24
    Coach teke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Titans Town
    Posts
    4,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lonely Turtle View Post
    1. Mead
    2. Gordan
    3. Idris
    4. Champion
    5. Tomane
    6. Zillman
    7. Prince
    8. Bailey
    9. Sezer
    10. Douglas
    11. Bird
    12. Myles
    13. Harrison

    14. James
    15. Tagatease
    16. White
    17. Walker

    NOW THATS A TEAM
    Sezer at number 9?

    Titanics is much better

  10. #25
    Junior Titan The Gladiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Sezer at number 9?

    Titanics is much better
    Mate sezers only a kid mend him to a hooker and he'll become great, I know you guys aren't gonna be happy but maybe we don't need a friend maybe we need a playmaking hooker with kicking ability and no those backs would be unstopable

  11. #26
    Coach teke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Titans Town
    Posts
    4,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lonely Turtle View Post
    Mate sezers only a kid mend him to a hooker and he'll become great, I know you guys aren't gonna be happy but maybe we don't need a friend maybe we need a playmaking hooker with kicking ability and no those backs would be unstopable
    Buy a natural 5/8 prospect then try and turn him into a hooker?

    Mead hasnt shown to be a fullback, Tomane isnt a winger and champion imo isnt better than Tonga

  12. #27
    Junior Titan The Gladiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Mead is a freak fullback played for png in it to mane used to play wing is fast and awesome jump and champion scored 22 tries last year, I win

  13. #28
    Junior Titan The Gladiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    455

    Default

    And 6's usually make great 9's plus I think we need a playmaker we need to move forward and turn into an attacking team and my team is excellent offense while still keeping descent defence

  14. #29
    Titans Star Player Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lonely Turtle View Post
    And 6's usually make great 9's plus I think we need a playmaker we need to move forward and turn into an attacking team and my team is excellent offense while still keeping descent defence
    A tough half with good defense can make a good dummy half but I personally think Mead is suited to the wing and Zillman at Fullback.

    I never seen Sezer play and don't know where he is suited...but whether he plays 6 or 9...there is still a void somewhere.

  15. #30
    Junior Titan The Gladiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    455

    Default

    He's good trust me and he has best passing and vision ive seen and he usually goes dummy half and he's not small he is muscly as gordan mead hasn't been scoring enough for a winger but is showing fullback qualities And walker would be biggest impact player in league zillman is showing his worth at the moment I wouldn't move him


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew