Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by The Lonely Turtle View Post
    He's good trust me and he has best passing and vision ive seen and he usually goes dummy half
    Big call...you describe a player we need

That's why I'm so glad we've signed him

Mead is a freak fullback played for png in it to mane used to play wing is fast and awesome jump and champion scored 22 tries last year, I win
    I want Mead at fullback but he hasnt shown anything there in the NRL yet to get the jump on Presto, Zilly or Shannon. Tomane isnt as good as Mead, Gordon or Michaels on the wing. Champion is not better than Tonga.

Titanics team is what will most likely show up plus or minus champion at this stage.

I would have tomane over mead any day also mead hasn't even been given a chance at fullback he is good there I would rather champion t either are descent doesn't bother me if we do or don't sign him Any way tomane is a freak I don't know why he's not in the team

I would have tomane over mead any day also mead, Any way tomane is a freak I don't know why he's not in the team
    Bodenes defence is better than Tomanes attack, that is why he is not in.

But that's exactly it ,the titans need attack and he's improved in q cup I watch his games

But that's exactly it ,the titans need attack and he's improved in q cup I watch his games
    I dont pick the team, that's what I gathered the reason to be. Carty watches all the games aswell

Anyway betterstop this debate on the Greg bird discussion thread haha im tired, while so off topic well done to gold coast suns courageous win today haha night boys

Anyway betterstop this debate on the Greg bird discussion thread haha im tired, while so off topic well done to gold coast suns courageous win today haha night boys
    I was trying to find a way to get Bird into the topic.

Yeah awesome win by the Suns

Dear Greg,

please just focus on playing good footy in 2012 and stop playing like a friggin' cat who likes to take dives and try to milk penalties. Your football has been about 4/10 this year, and as result you provided a great help in acquiring us the spoon this year.

Also, I sincerely ask you to try to fit into the team to make things flow, rather than constantly killing momentum by taking dives and giving away penalties with your stupid plays at critical times in the game.

So, in summary, please just focus on playing good, honest, tough football. In other words, the sort of football the Titans are paying you to play.

All the best for 2012,
    C-Whiz.