Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Gold Coast Suns

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Yes, you should.

I'm glad we finally agree on something. This will definitely make a big difference moving forward.
    Okay. I just hope you practice what you preach.

Since this is a thread about the Gold Coast Suns, do you have anything to say about them and their recent results?

Quote Originally Posted by CoastSportsFan View Post
    Okay. I just hope you practice what you preach.
    Again, you are twisting things around to suit your own agenda.

You asked a simple question, I gave you a simple answer.

Since this is a thread about the Gold Coast Suns, do you have anything to say about them and their recent results?
    Of course I do.

I don't really care.

Banned

Again, you are twisting things around to suit your own agenda.

You asked a simple question, I gave you a simple answer.
    Is it not fair that I ask to be treated the same way? You don't think I've been misunderstood on here before?

Of course I do.

I don't really care.
    Great contribution. Really furthers the discussion.

You don't think I've been misunderstood on here before?
    I think you have been entirely and totally understood.

- - - Updated - - -

Great contribution. Really furthers the discussion.
    Yeah, sorry, it was such a scintillating "discussion" before I brought it crashing down.

Banned

I think you have been entirely and totally understood.
    Just shows how misunderstood on here I am then.

Yeah, sorry, it was such a scintillating "discussion" before I brought it crashing down.
    Never said that. Just that you didn't offer much to the discussion after I specifically asked for your views on the Suns.

I nominate a new section of the forum to be added, and title it something along the lines of "Rubbish Bin" or similar 'n move this thread to it.

It'd be quite fitting (IMO).

Just shows how misunderstood on here I am then.
    I've said it before that you like to play the victim. It is part of your MO.

I have also said that your posts are repetitive and boring. I stand by everything I have said to you and about you.

I would be happy to change my mind about you if you are prepared to change your "discussion" points from negatively toned posts about dwindling crowd figures and constant comparisons to the suns, or give us something that contributes positively towards this Titans RL forum.

Your call now.

Banned

I've said it before that you like to play the victim. It is part of your MO.

I have also said that your posts are repetitive and boring. I stand by everything I have said to you and about you.

I would be happy to change my mind about you if you are prepared to change your "discussion" points from negatively toned posts about dwindling crowd figures and constant comparisons to the suns, or give us something that contributes positively towards this Titans RL forum.

Your call now.
    I posted in the origin sub-forum about NSW thinking Hayne was their saviour again and that I thought QLD would teach them a lesson in 9 days. DIEHARD then accused me of being Victorian (which I'm not), accused me of being a Queenslander the wrong way (don't know how that's even possible?) and then told me to cheer on a rep team that hasn't existed for over 15 years and said Pauline Hanson was one of my idols (she's not).

You blokes just line up and wait to take shots at me even when I do try to give you something that contributes. I wanted to talk about the media getting behind Hayne as if he is going to win Origin off his own boot and I get attacked. What am I supposed to do when I don't talk about the suns/crowds and still get told to p### off?

Am I playing the victim? I don't believe so. I honestly tried to talk about S.O.O and got shut down straight away by the administrator of all people. If even the admin tells me to go away when I try to "contribute" then what am I supposed to do? I don't believe I've broken any rules and I don't want to stop posting on here.

Banned

Important game for the Suns this weekend when they take on the Bulldogs at home. IF they win then they will enter the top 4 for the first time in their history, regardless of other results. It would also stretch their winning streak to 5.

Excellent win to the Suns. I thought they played pretty average and to do that and win by 45 points is the sign of a good side. I think they are still well below the Hawthorns etc but they are pretty close to a top 4 side and they will get better as the others drop from the peak.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Excellent win to the Suns. I thought they played pretty average and to do that and win by 45 points is the sign of a good side. I think they are still well below the Hawthorns etc but they are pretty close to a top 4 side and they will get better as the others drop from the peak.
    Yeah, 6 points the difference at half time, so they must have really kicked on after that because they were 53 points ahead at 3/4 time. An 8 goal quarter. That's pretty impressive.

Yeah, 6 points the difference at half time, so they must have really kicked on after that because they were 53 points ahead at 3/4 time. An 8 goal quarter. That's pretty impressive.
    Yeah I think they have a very promising side. I am surprised CSF hasn't been on yet but I gather he is still taking pictures. I really am loathe to mention this but the Suns announced a crowd of over 14,000.
    Metricon must already hold 40,000 so no need to upgrade it.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 25-05-14 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I am surprised CSF hasn't been on yet but I gather he is still taking pictures.

Good news! We can talk about the Suns again! Yay!

I don't mind the Suns. They are a GC team, and I am all for having more GC teams.

I just don't like complete tossers BS'ing about them on here.

As I said, he did the club a disservice by turning people away from it. I actually have close friends who work for the Suns, so I wish them luck.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

You guys talking **** again?