Default What did Santa bring you?

What did Santa bring you?

A little bit late I know though I see no thread on it and I am interested in what Santa brought you all in 2005

I got the usual stuff for anyone over the age of 25 which is clothes, CD's, DVD's plus some really nice surprises including Super System 1 and 2 (Doyle Brunson's poker bibles), WPT Season 1 box DVD set (World Poker Tour) and a Reggie Bush USC jersey for my sports collection. Who is Reggie Bush? Reggie Bush is the next great running back entering the NFL in 2006/07, I think he will make an impact from the get go as LeBron James did for the Cavs in the NBA as did LT from the San Diego Chargers at running back.

Cheers

DeeGan

Titan Club Captain

I got money, Stacey Jones's book( top book imo), um...clothes...this hair thingy....a fone card....i cant memba the rest....

But imo i always think i get heaps, considering those who get nothing

XBOX, 2 games, 4 tickets to the AUS vs SAF one dayer at the Gabba, $$$, clothes

Batman dvds, wallet, face shaving pack

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

some clothes, dvds (muppet show, the office, team america, sin city), and a few bits and bobs.

and for my bday got a digital camera.

Titan First Grade Regular Titans#1's Avatar

I got a Digital Camera (early present from hubby) a Diamond and Gold Stud for my nose, new bed sheets, clothes, lot's and lot's of chocolate and my Mum has yet to give me mine, but it's something that you have probably never heard of so here's an explanation:
    In Europe, we are HUGE on Fondue, but not as you know it. We don't do Chocolate or Cheese Fondue, we do hot oil fondue with meat.
    What my Mum bought me is a variation of this Fondue, it's an 8 person set of mini fry pans on their own burners and you sit there all night cooking up mini peices of meat with sauces (all raw).
    Mum has assured me it's payed for, just waiting for shipment from Holland, anyone want to join me when it arrives?

Damn that fondue thing sounds nice Titans#1

As for my Christmas present, I recieved mine in may of 2005 When i spent 10 days in Southern California. (My mother and I said because we went on that trip we wouldnt buy each other gifts)

Although I got a few DvD (Terminator 1,2,3 - Diehard (the original and the best)) also some clothes, And an all you can eat steak and seafood christmas lunch at the Ashmore Steak and Seafood, (And let me tell you it was AWSOME. Lobsters by the bucket load, And Prawns as big as the lobsters Will definatly be going there for chrissy lunch again next year)
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

Bottle of watermelon archers, a bottle of expensive perfume(Much love toby),Bulldogs shirt,El masri commemorative print, bulldogs calendar,money, nrl2,bikini,jewelry,and the other normal shiznit you get....

Glad to see everyone got such good Christmas Presents... I hope you got the best present of all and that was a good time with families and friends..

Ok so what did I get:

Clothes, War of the Worlds DVD, Money, Commonwealth Games 2006 T-Shirt, CD's- Bernard Fanning and The Veronicas, Lollies, PC Games...

Yeah Christmas was really great, spent it with all my family and it was loads of fun.. we played Donkey Kong Konga on Nintendo Gamecube with Bongo Drums... that was loads of laughs.. oh and we went to a really nice park and played soccer and just had a great time..

Did better then last year. Pair of oakley 'gascans', Sony DVD Burner, Griswold Family Vacation DVD pack, Carton of Jim Beam and Cola, Snow Cone maker. First time in history I didn't get some type of clothing.

New iPod Viedo, clothing, suitcase for my travels, couple of DVD's and a new set up poker chips...