Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Anzac Test: Australia Kangaroos v New Zealand Kiwis

Tickets to May 6 test match at Skilled Park go on sale tomorrow. Titans members will receive an exclusive pre-buying window to access seating for this game. This window is open from 9am Friday 18th March to 6pm Monday 21st March.
    You make sure they remember, forever, the night they played the Titans!

Buy ROO CREW tickets, the Official Supporters Group of the Kangaroos.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Buy ROO CREW tickets, the Official Supporters Group of the Kangaroos.
    Ughhh What do i do??
    I have a Kiwi mate that wants to come, and a Kiwi Mother in law, that wants to come.
    Should i sit them on the half way, and pass them cups of hot tea, or sit them in the middle of the Roo Crew, and throw stubbies at them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Sorry boys but the kiwis shall win it again Ill be buying roo crew tickets to sit with you guys and others, but let everyone throwing **** at me begin! aha

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Ughhh What do i do??
    I have a Kiwi mate that wants to come, and a Kiwi Mother in law, that wants to come.
    Should i sit them on the half way, and pass them cups of hot tea, or sit them in the middle of the Roo Crew, and throw stubbies at them?
    Roo Crew! Roo Crew! Roo Crew!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

ANZAC Test Tickets on Sale to Titans Members!
    Titans membership

As you may be aware, the Australia V New Zealand Test Match originally set to be played in Christchurch on Friday the 6th May has been moved to Skilled Park.

The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans are happy to announce that Titans members will receive an exclusive pre-buying window to access seating for this game. This window is open from 9am Friday 18th March to 6pm Monday 21st March.

As the Test Match is an NRL controlled event and the configuration of their price categories is different to a regular Titans game, members will unfortunately not be able to access their same seats for this game.

Please be assured that as Titans members you will be the first group to access ticketing for this game there should be no problems in securing excellent seats.

Tickets can be purchased online at Ticketek (you will need your unique code to facilitate this). Tickets can also be purchased through the Ticketek call centre on 132849 or at Ticketek agencies, again you will need your unique code or membership card to qualify to purchase.

As the Jetstar Titans fixture with the New Zealand Warriors has also been re-scheduled to this weekend (Sunday 8th March at 2pm), the NRL are offering a combination ticket to both games. For $50, members will be able to purchase Category 3 seating at the test match and Category 3 seating for any other persons who may be interested in attending.

The decision to host the Test match on the Gold Coast is a win for our city and the members of our club who have played an integral role in our success to date. With this said, the circumstances through which this has transpired are tragic and should not be lost on anyone. We stand shoulder to shoulder with our New Zealand mates and acknowledge that many supporters of the Titans are New Zealand natives, many of whom have been directly affected by the events in Christchurch.

Thank you for your ongoing support of the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans

Source: http://www.titans.com.au

QLD Cup Titan

Do we know costs??? Not that it really matters - I'll be there with bells on no matter what - but an idea would be good!!!! So glad we get a presale window too thats awesome!

QLD Cup Titan

All good - tickets booked for the roo crew - can't wait! What an awesome weekend of footy!

Quote Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
    All good - tickets booked for the roo crew - can't wait! What an awesome weekend of footy!
    Fantastic news! What row are you in?

It's a dream come true to see so many Titans fans at a Test Match!

QLD Cup Titan

We got row 8!!

Coast wins Australia/NZ league test
    | March 24th, 2011

GOLD Coast's Skilled Park will host the relocated rugby league Test between Australia and New Zealand on May 6, in honour of Christchurch earthquake victims and Queensland flood victims.

Queensland Premier Anna Bligh will make the official announcement this morning.

The Test was originally due to be played in Christchurch but damage from the February 22 earthquake meant the game had to be moved elsewhere.

The State Government will fly in 250 victims of the earthquake from the New Zealand city, as well as 250 Queensland flood victims, to watch the game.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Coast wins Australia/NZ league test
    | March 24th, 2011

GOLD Coast's Skilled Park will host the relocated rugby league Test between Australia and New Zealand on May 6, in honour of Christchurch earthquake victims and Queensland flood victims.

Queensland Premier Anna Bligh will make the official announcement this morning.

The Test was originally due to be played in Christchurch but damage from the February 22 earthquake meant the game had to be moved elsewhere.

The State Government will fly in 250 victims of the earthquake from the New Zealand city, as well as 250 Queensland flood victims, to watch the game.
    Talk about being behind , we knew about this 2 weeks ago
    #itaintweaktospeak

Default yah

hopefully i can be one of them 250 chch ppl to get the free offer

LIVE ORIGIN DRINK XXXX BLEED MAROON
    FINEST STATE FINEST TEAM FINEST BEER XXXX

Section 21, Row 3

section 29, row 1
    Your in the same area to arnt you brad? i think most of the legion who are going have tickets in the first couple of rows in section 29?