Default hope someone gets interested soon

round 1 is on in 30 minutes v st gaorge and we actually have a much easier early season draw than last year. so you can all jump on the bandwagon when we win the first few games and lead the comp for a while. i cannot believe there has been zero activity in here so far, you have the best hooker in the whole comp and a few other very good players from last year and some terrific buys, support them!

I've watched them every single home game & i'll be there before kick off today..which is @ 4.15pm...

Unlike the top side there's not much u can about the boys before the season kicks & your right we do have the best hooker in the comp & probably 5/8 too
    #itaintweaktospeak

I was there as usual and thought our 5/8 was atrocious. How can you keep making the same defensive error that lead to about 30 of St Georges points. He needs to wake up and step up when he plays for the 20's. Otherwise his door to the NRL side will quickly shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Dad View Post
    I was there as usual and thought our 5/8 was atrocious. How can you keep making the same defensive error that lead to about 30 of St Georges points. He needs to wake up and step up when he plays for the 20's. Otherwise his door to the NRL side will quickly shut.
    There are very few under 20's that will progress to the NRL before they play with a QLD Cup side , the jump in class is way too high

Our side is in for a long year i fear so i hope Pattison can teach them how to tackle & read defensive lines
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    There are very few under 20's that will progress to the NRL before they play with a QLD Cup side , the jump in class is way too high

Our side is in for a long year i fear so i hope Pattison can teach them how to tackle & read defensive lines
    about 50 each year over the 2 years of the comp have made the step, less than 15 of them each year would have played q cup or nsw cup in between.
    seems its only your club that keeps on using fringe nrl players when opportunity comes thru injury. most clubs trust their development