Thread: WWE Discussion

Junior Titan

Default WWE Discussion

Anyone else watch World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)?

I've watched since the early 80s, the days of Hulk Hogan, Junkyard Dog, Ricky Steamboat, Randy Savage and The British Bulldogs. Modern day faves are Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, Christian, Alberto Del Rio.

Matches so far are Miz/Cena for the WWE Title, Edge/Del Rio for the WHC, Triple H vs Undertaker, Orton vs Punk, Mysterio vs Rhodes and Lawler vs Cole.

Myself and 2 mates are flying out to Atlanta on March 31st to attend Wrestle Mania 27 at the Georgia Dome. Will be near 80000 fans in the stadium so the place will be rocking

I love WWE and i watch WWE's all shows like Raw and Smackdown and i like Randy Orton, John Cena and Triple H and i really enjoyed it and i really love to watch the old wrestling and i am a big fan of The rock, Gold Burg,hulk Hogan and Bret the hitman hart.