Thread: Whiz is back!

Default Whiz is back!

OK, some of you may know me, some of you probably don't, and some of you who do know me probably wish i'd just stay away. But I'm back, baby!

It's been a while (a couple of years) since Ive been on here, but after having a round of golf with Titan Pete, Shamus and Big D before the Coffs trial game, and having a good chat with DIEHARD the other day I thought I'd pop my head in again and see what's been happening over the past couple of years.

It seems pretty much the same, same topics, same people with a few new "faces". Good to see Ryan is still bringing humour to his valid arguments. Great thread about Mead playing Orign.... but I digress.

Anyway, that's about it for now. Just giving you fair warning that I am back on the forum, and I'll probably catch up with some of you at round 1.

Cheers.

Just don't wear a Suns shirt & u will survive
    #itaintweaktospeak

Welcome back C Whiz, you have been sorely missed mate. I can't wait to catch up with you and share the season with you.

Will you be at the game this Saturday?
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Welcome back mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.