Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi Chris, you are dead right mate. There has been a bit of an info vacuum around The Legion, we were basically trying to let the club do an official release but they are heavily snowed under at the moment.

But expect something in the next day or two.

And you are right, we need to advertise the plans if we hope for them to work. And getting other Titans fans involved is the entire point of it.

Great to hear Hully Gully. I reckon it will be a winner.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by hully gully View Post
    met some friends from gold outside the ground they were asking me what was the cross arms thing means..so it was noted from other areas of the ground and will expand in time....
    That is cool, shame we didn't get the chance to do it more often
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

I reckon the leaning one is a winner. (Where the entire Legion leans to one side when the opposition tries to convert) It was a bit rusty. I also think it is even better when we sway. And even better if each row swayed in another direction.

Maybe one day we can get the whole northern stand doing it and induce vomitting in the rival goal kicker.,
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I reckon the leaning one is a winner. (Where the entire Legion leans to one side when the opposition tries to convert) It was a bit rusty. I also think it is even better when we sway. And even better if each row swayed in another direction.

Maybe one day we can get the whole northern stand doing it and induce vomitting in the rival goal kicker.,
    I think we need to work on the Legion itself improving on certain aspects before venturing out into the whole northern stand but i like the way your heading
    I think at the broncos game, each row within the Legion should sway a different direction like you said, but this time, We will have it all organised prior to actually doing it!
    You make sure they remember, forever, the night they played the Titans!