Default Soooo Pumped for 2011 Season

Well it has been a long time between drinks but I am really pumped for the 2011 Season to start for the Gold Coast Titans.
    Our family has been season ticket holders every year since 2007 except for last year! Before you jump to conclusions our family went for a 5 month trip around Australia starting in May and finishing in October and therefore we missed almost the entire rugby league season...what made it worse was we lived almost entirely in AFL heartland and had very little rugby league exposure.
    We missed watching the first two State of Origin matches and almost every Titans match...but not to worry we still had time to spread the Titans love where ever we travelled...for example check out Day 29 of our Travel Blog tongstravellingoz.weebly.com where we stapled one of our beloved Titans Member Flags in the famous Daly Waters Pub (check out youtube videos of the Daly Waters Pub and you will get the idea).
    Anyway we are back as proud Season Ticket holders again in 2011 and I predict it will be the year our youngsters stand up and really shine...if they do this it will be an even better season than last year...not that I saw much of 2010

Hey Hammer, love your work spreading the Titans spirit!

It's great to have you back onboard as a Member in 2011. It'll definitely be a coming of age for the Titans.

I havent been this enthusiastic and excited since season 2007.

I mean we got a great team, the Centre of Excellence is open and the mood and vibe around the club and Members is so good.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

This season looks as open as ever. Titans have every chance of going one better this season.

Looking forward to getting back out to skilled in 3 weeks time!

Junior

have have been a member since 2007 and glad to say we have an extra member to the members family.so looking forward to the kick of against the dragons on sat week.They were on my flight from bangkok to london last week, sure they beat wigan, hopefully they come home a bit bruised and battered!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heidstar View Post
    have have been a member since 2007 and glad to say we have an extra member to the members family.so looking forward to the kick of against the dragons on sat week.They were on my flight from bangkok to london last week, sure they beat wigan, hopefully they come home a bit bruised and battered!!!
    Welcome back

I hope we can ambush them at Skilled Park. But we will also have to beat them in the stands, so make sure you get your tickets to the game!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

QLD Cup Titan

Thats right the dragons fans are always loud and proud so us titans fans need to step up too and drown out those red and white people - let the boys know we are there and supporting them - oh and let the dragons know we want to send them home with a first round loss to boot! Can't wait for next weekend!!!!!

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

this season is gonna be the best year ever....we are gonna win the premiership yipee