Thread: Hey all

Junior Titan

Default Hey all

Hi I'm steve and my son is Ellis, we've been Legion members since 2009 and saw the first game at carrara, the first game at skilled park, the 1st game at suncorp, the first finals game, haven't missed a game in the last 2 years (but we did turn up for 1 Sunday game at 4 instead of 3!!! DOH!)and yes you could say we're fans. looking forward to 2011............. Bring it on!
    yes, I'm a pom, but don't hold it against me!

Quote Originally Posted by pommie titan View Post
    Hi I'm steve and my son is Ellis, we've been Legion members since 2009 and saw the first game at carrara, the first game at skilled park, the 1st game at suncorp, the first finals game, haven't missed a game in the last 2 years (but we did turn up for 1 Sunday game at 4 instead of 3!!! DOH!)and yes you could say we're fans. looking forward to 2011............. Bring it on!
    Hey there pommie titan! Great to hear how you are such a fan and also a member of The Legion!

We really should meet up and get to know each other and the rest of the gang.

It is going to be a massive year for The Legion with a real evolution planned that will lead the way for making it much bigger and better and getting people involved. Stay tuned.

I also havent missed a home game but Im a but wary it might be time this year with my brother's wedding scheduled one weekend where we havea home game. But at least it'd be a worthy reason. Ill just have to see how the scheduling pans out.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Hey there pommie titan! Great to hear how you are such a fan and also a member of The Legion!

We really should meet up and get to know each other and the rest of the gang.

It is going to be a massive year for The Legion with a real evolution planned that will lead the way for making it much bigger and better and getting people involved. Stay tuned.

I also havent missed a home game but Im a but wary it might be time this year with my brother's wedding scheduled one weekend where we havea home game. But at least it'd be a worthy reason. Ill just have to see how the scheduling pans out.

Have your brother wed at Skilled!...It's been done before hasn't it..

LOL but he is a Melbourne Storm fan. I know not good but he spent 5 years in Victoria for business and I'm pleased he didn't come back following AFL! Haha

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Junior Titan

Hey diehard, I reckon you already know me mate :-)!! i think i recognise your avatar photo. My son and i sit on the front row behind the legion flag next to bob and kerry. I did the catch the ball at the broncos game and saw you at suncorp too...... If i can work out how to put a pic on here i'm sure you'll know me. You goin to the turf club tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by pommie titan View Post
    Hey diehard, I reckon you already know me mate :-)!! i think i recognise your avatar photo. My son and i sit on the front row behind the legion flag next to bob and kerry. I did the catch the ball at the broncos game and saw you at suncorp too...... If i can work out how to put a pic on here i'm sure you'll know me. You goin to the turf club tomorrow?
    Oh wow! I know who you are mate! I got video of you catching those balls. Got to pass that on to you.

I'm really looking forward to rejoining the gang. I really really miss it and everyone.

Junior Titan

yeah mate, its been a long wait. cant wait for the ist game of the season (and the first advert for the footy show will be great too). we'll be thereagain waiung out flags and shouting for the lads...