Thread: Fans Museum

Titans First Grader goldcoastitans's Avatar

Default Fans Museum

OK this is to the people who own the following flags

Our best Friend is a Hooker (i think thats hully gullys if im correct)
    The big Flash Gordon one
    Presto Magic

I was contacted by Frank Puletua yesterday about a Museum they having in Feb/March 2011 in Sydney for all NRL supporters groups. Basically they are wanting banners and signs from each club to showcase in the museum for a couple of months

So i am just wondering if any of those above banners are a NO NO or if i can take them to sydney for the show

Titans are the only team that are not presented so far and that would suck if we dont get anything.

I currently have the 3 above signs in my possession, if the people that own then dont want them showcased pls let me know and ill return them to the security room at Skilled.

Be aware they will be showed until March so returned April, according to Frank. Although also be aware we have a lot of away games in that period.

Also Syl if you guys have any awesome banners on ur side let me know and ill see if they want them.!
    BECOME ONE OF US - BECOME A LEGIONNAIRE!

Great work Wade you champion.

The Preston Magic one is C Whiz's orginally but he has given it to me basically to look after. And I'm sure he would be happy seeing it get such attention.

The Flash Gordon one is Eric's from The Legion, but unfortunately I don't have any contact details for him.

And the Our Best Friend Is A Hooker is Hully Gully's.

And maybe Greg aka Travelling Titan might temporarily donate his Greg Bird banner, he lives in Sydney.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

OUR BEST FRIENDS A HOOKER (signed by nathan) was in the store at skilled park your welcome to take it if its still there....

I think unfortunately we missed the boat and we only had a window of a couple of days to get stuff in. Which was hard when it'd mean we'd lose the banner for a few weeks of the season and we'd need people's permission before we send anything off.

It would have been fantastic to have the Titans represented. And I would have loved to have had my ROO CREW flag there.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER