Banned

Post Why MMA is better than every sport in 1 fight

skip to 7.20 on the video this fight happened in the UFC in 2005. Boxing sucks ass compared to MMA so dont even bother trying to negotiate that.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Forr...e?vid=10001572

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    skip to 7.20 on the video this fight happened in the UFC in 2005. Boxing sucks ass compared to MMA so dont even bother trying to negotiate that.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Forr...e?vid=10001572
    They are completely different sports it's like comparing Rugby League with Rugby Yawnion

If u put put gloves on either of those guys against a Boxer & told him he can't use his legs u would probably see a Flogging

I love UFC but u can't compare it to ANY other sport..
    #itaintweaktospeak

I don't understand the hype behind UFC, I care so little for it that I can't be bothered posting anymor...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    They are completely different sports it's like comparing Rugby League with Rugby Yawnion

If u put put gloves on either of those guys against a Boxer & told him he can't use his legs u would probably see a Flogging

well maybe bloodsport is a better choice of words but it no doubt takes the most skill in the world with all the martial arts and whatnot, boxing is a joke to me at this point especially with the likes of old men and mayweather and mundine running their mouths even though they both duck the best

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post

LOL Rugby Yawnion, I love that name. One of my favs, another I love is Smugby.

I've never watched UFC myself. But I can tell Titansrawesome loves it.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    LOL Rugby Yawnion, I love that name. One of my favs, another I love is Smugby.

I've never watched UFC myself. But I can tell Titansrawesome loves it.
    i take that as a compliment , but its hard to see ufc when you have to pay for mainevent although they give away free fight cards about 1 time per month and give free fights and ppvs from the pat on one hd and fuel tv