Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

LOL Kimmeh.. he means that we are the only team to wear a jersey that was designed in the Superleague era... and Eel 33.. that is because ours was the best jersey designed then, so why change a good thing.. and there have been changes look...

The superleague/1998 NRL Bulldogs Jersey

The current Bulldogs Jersey

See there are some differences.. yes they are similar but as I said before.. why change a good thing..

Junior Titan

Speakin of nu jerseys, has ne1 seen the nu panthers one yet?

THE PANTHERS ARE ROARING,
    THE PANTHERS ARE SCORING,
    THE CROWD CAN'T GET ENOUGH,
    THE OPPOSITION FEARS US,
    THE PREMIERSHIP IS CALLING!

Quote Originally Posted by Clifford87
    It may be different but not as good as a Manly jersey at any time, imho. cya.

finally we agree.

Titan First Grade Regular Eel 33's Avatar

Not going there Bulldog.

Junior Titan

Panthers haven't released there jersey yet i dont think

There due to establish a 40 Year anniversary jersey as well

I think this goes with the Sharks too

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    Its better then there first choice

:rotflmao:
    ^^with 2004 premiers proudly printed on it

this jersey is growing on me, although it shouldnt be in a red box imo... diamond digital wasnt in a red box, yes home loans shouldnt have to be.... but im not to keen on me having to walk around with a companys fone number on my back... im no billboard ffs

YES HOME LOANS HAVE UPGRADED THEIR SPONSORSHIP OF THE BULLDOGS

December 21, 2005: Malcolm Noad, CEO Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs, announced today that Yes Home Loans had upgraded its sponsorship of the Bulldogs.

The Bulldogs will next year have different sponsors on the front and back of their jersey after the NRL approved the upgrade of Yes Home Loans current front-of-short sponsorship to the back-of-jersey position from 2006 to 2008.

Noad commented, ?Yes Home Loans came on-board this year and have immediately seen the value in being a Bulldogs sponsor. We are pleased that this marquee company, which has picked up Money magazine?s best mortgage originator award, will have its name on the back of our jersey.?

Lee Bouri, CEO, Yes Home Loans, said, ?We see the spirit the Bulldogs represent, on and off the field. That?s the spirit we are proud to sponsor and when the opportunity for the jersey came up, we jumped at it.?

Yes Home Loans joins Mitsubishi Electric (front), Auto Group (sleeve) and Nike (jersey manufacturer) as the Bulldogs jersey sponsors.

Noad added, ?The jersey sponsorship agreements now in place with Mitsubishi Electric, Yes Home Loans, Auto Group and Nike place the annual value of the Bulldogs jersey at more than $1.3 million.

?The opportunity now exists for another business to join the Bulldogs as front-of-shorts sponsor in 2006.?

Titan Club Captain

It aint as red as is looks, and you dont even notice the phone number since you cant see it when your walking