Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Just because Brown is named wearing the no9 doesn't mean he's guaranteed of playing
    #itaintweaktospeak

I would say mini will drop out after city/country game, and we will play 2 hookers. Carty might want to give himself options, in case 1 gets targeted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

^ Yeah I agree that's the most likely course of action

Here's the Warriors side btw:

Warriors: Lance Hohaia, Kevin Locke, Lewis Brown, Simon Mannering, Krisnan Inu, James Maloney, Brett Seymour, Sam Rapira, Aaron Heremaia, Jacob Lillyman, Feleti Mateo, Elijah Taylor, Michael Luck. Interchange: Alehana Mara, Russell Packer, Ben Matulino, Ukuma Ta'ai.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Here's the Warriors side btw:

Warriors: Lance Hohaia, Kevin Locke, Lewis Brown, Simon Mannering, Krisnan Inu, James Maloney, Brett Seymour, Sam Rapira, Aaron Heremaia, Jacob Lillyman, Feleti Mateo, Elijah Taylor, Michael Luck. Interchange: Alehana Mara, Russell Packer, Ben Matulino, Ukuma Ta'ai.
    Commentators nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    Whether we like it or not, he is our second choice hooker. Will be good to see what Kayne can bring to the table though.
    While I don't agree myself - if Kayne Lawton is NOT already better than Riley Brown, he will never be more than a fringe first grader. Brown is the worst key position player I have seen in the NRL since Brad Watts at the Rabbits

QLD Cup Titan

So by the looks of the warriors - they are backing up from rep duty!! Hope the kangaroos give them a good thrashing on friday night even more now :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MJF View Post
    While I don't agree myself - if Kayne Lawton is NOT already better than Riley Brown, he will never be more than a fringe first grader. Brown is the worst key position player I have seen in the NRL since Brad Watts at the Rabbits
    That's a bit harsh... He was going better than some of the blokes that are regular starters in the NRL.

He ain't no 80 minute hooker but he knows when to run the ball, when to pass it and is good for 25 tackles.

Brown to play 50, Lawton to play 30.

Even though they have been going well I'd probably leave O'Dwyer or Ridge out this week so that we have the 2 hooking spots covered as per the last therad.

I couldn't possibly leave Chalky out he's been a Hitman off the bench
    #itaintweaktospeak

Banned

well ill officially say it, walker and tomane will never play for the titans again and will be released next season

I think we will struggle to win.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastTitans100 View Post
    I think we will struggle to win.
    We always struggle to win. We never do it easy and that fact alone could play in our favour in a match where 5 of their best players are backing up from rep duty. If they aren't ready for an 80 minute they will lose in the last 10.

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    well ill officially say it, walker and tomane will never play for the titans again and will be released next season
    Where would you put them considering the team played better than ever last weekend. You wanna make a thousand changes just so you can get 2 favs in

QLD Cup Titan

Yeah I agree with Teke - unless a change is needed, those 2 are not going to get their call up yet. The team is building on consistency and cannot do that changes week in and week out. Both have had runs in NRL and didn't prove themselves to Carty at that time. Now they need to wait their turn again. Presto is an awesome fb and deserves the number 1 jersey. And our centres and wingers are building up their combinations and doing quite well week in and week out - yeah some errors but can't see either Walker or Tomane not making little errors too.