Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Yeah I know, my mate was at the game and said Shannon just carved once again. Shannon has been doing this stuff forever but what has changed is his mistake rate, it has come down and he is looking great.

Cant wait for him to tear up the NRL behind a team that is in form.
    you see the highlights? he was outstanding 2 solo efforts for tries, 1st one was catching a kick down his own goaline and shrugging one defender off and going to the races down the other end, the other was him just shrugging 3 players off in the middle to get the game winner

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    you see the highlights? he was outstanding 2 solo efforts for tries, 1st one was catching a kick down his own goaline and shrugging one defender off and going to the races down the other end, the other was him just shrugging 3 players off in the middle to get the game winner
    Yeah just seen them, I have a mate who owns the company who films the Q Cup matches. One day Im going to make a highlight package of Shannons brilliance. He will blast his way into the squad with a bang if he keeps this up.

Yeah just seen them, I have a mate who owns the company who films the Q Cup matches. One day Im going to make a highlight package of Shannons brilliance. He will blast his way into the squad with a bang if he keeps this up.
    I think you would do Shannon alot of favours doing that! And we'd love it as well!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

where can u get the highlight video from?

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    where can u get the highlight video from?
    From the QRL.com website, there is a video sections on the site. Just look at the Tweed Rd 6 match.

found this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LirUv...eature=related
    watch 1st try
    amazing
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    found this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LirUv...eature=related
    watch 1st try
    amazing
    lol
    With due respect, that was some of the laziest defence Ive seen in a while. And, while not knocking Shannon, the last try with the bad bounce was a pretty ordinary attempt at attacking the footy or tackling the attacking player. I wouldn't want to use that as a resume to get into an NRL team becaue I don't think it's very persausive at all. I'll assume from those who have claimed to have watched the games that he has been doing a lot more than that clip shows.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    I'll assume from those who have claimed to have watched the games that he has been doing a lot more than that clip shows.
    Of course he has and this is coming from someone who has watched many many Tweed games over the last 4 years. If he comes in it's because Carty and Co have deemed it necessary. When they can management are at these feeder club games watching.

Of course he has and this is coming from someone who has watched many many Tweed games over the last 4 years. If he comes in it's because Carty and Co have deemed it necessary. When they can management are at these feeder club games watching.
    That's what i thought. I'll take yours and Carty's word for it!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    With due respect, that was some of the laziest defence Ive seen in a while. And, while not knocking Shannon, the last try with the bad bounce was a pretty ordinary attempt at attacking the footy or tackling the attacking player. I wouldn't want to use that as a resume to get into an NRL team becaue I don't think it's very persausive at all. I'll assume from those who have claimed to have watched the games that he has been doing a lot more than that clip shows.

I echo your thoughts on this C-whiz...I wouldn't put him in on that footage...lack of defense stood out but that last attempt to stop the kick would be a risk at NRL level.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    I echo your thoughts on this C-whiz...I wouldn't put him in on that footage...lack of defense stood out but that last attempt to stop the kick would be a risk at NRL level.
    That footage of Shannon was from 12 months ago.

It's lucky Prince wasnt trying to get into 1st grade with some of his tackles this year.

yeh like teke said its fairly old, just wanted to show some of u guys footage of shannon if u havnt seen him play b4

n those videos on qrl dont work for me
    but i hope he gets a crack at 1st grade soon

Brown starting, Lawton on the bench.

1 Preston Campbell
    2 Steve Michaels
    3 Esi Tonga
    4 Bodene Thompson
    5 David Mead
    6 William Zillman
    7 Scott Prince
    8 Luke Bailey
    9 Riley Brown
    10 Matthew White
    11 Greg Bird
    12 Mark Minichiello
    13 Ashley Harrison

INTERCHANGE

14 Michael Henderson
    15 Ryan James
    16 Ben Ridge
    17 Luke O'Dwyer
    18 Kayne Lawton

http://www.titans.com.au/default.asp...med-for-titans

Junior Titan

I don't understand riley browns selection, never done or shown he has what it takes but other then that awesome sweet

Quote Originally Posted by CairnsTitan View Post
    I don't understand riley browns selection, never done or shown he has what it takes but other then that awesome sweet
    Whether we like it or not, he is our second choice hooker. Will be good to see what Kayne can bring to the table though.