Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Still haven't seen the game but from general comments I have heard... Preston had a shocker from the back. Still don't un.derstand why Zillman isn't playing at FB.

Not once has Party tested Bird 5/8 and Campbell coming in rotation.

It's getting close to Carty sticking Walker in the team.

I felt sorry for Presto today, just one of those games

What happened to Bailey?

Article says he did his neck

No discussion about todays game ?

It seems they are trying to see how bad they can play and how far back they can get and still make the eight. Stop treating opponents with such disrespect and play to your potential. Your not that good that you can coast into the top eight. You have the players but you have to play with conviction and stop the errors.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
    It seems they are trying to see how bad they can play and how far back they can get and still make the eight. Stop treating opponents with such disrespect and play to your potential. Your not that good that you can coast into the top eight. You have the players but you have to play with conviction and stop the errors.
    Pretty much stop the errors and you will go a long way to being competitive in a game. A loss against Manly will finish them.

Just watched the game highlights and looks like Warriors went in with the right game plan...bomb Preston!

Banned

i have got a stat for you guys, last year we got 4th place with 9 losses after 9 rounds this year we have 6 losses. we better pick it up its damn near impossible to do an 08 parra with this competition getting tighter every year

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    No discussion about todays game ?
    We did it at the game.

Even though we were outnumbered 3 to 1 with Warriors supporters we stuck solid, shame there wasn't more of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    We did it at the game.

Even though we were outnumbered 3 to 1 with Warriors supporters we stuck solid, shame there wasn't more of us.
    Id hope there would be more support than those just at the game.

This game has knocked the wind out of the Gold Coast, eeeek

QLD Cup Titan

OMG there were a lot of warriors fans at the game today Do any kiwi's still live in NZ???

As for the game - well..... what can be said. - we were outplayed by a better team today. The warriors got so many offloads and it just killed us. Our errors (and today dropped balls) are just giving other teams possession at the wrong end of the field and they are capitalising on it. Great to see Mead on fire today - he was certainly our shining star today. Def a lack of consistency each week - Carty certainly has some headaches ahead of him.

On a good note - even with a loss - a great atmosphere in the wonderful legion once again!

In a pathetic game there were a couple of highlights
    1. Mead has 3 line breaks for 3 tries probably should've got a 4 th but Presto didn't pass him the ball..
    2 Ryan James was outstanding & easily Man of the Match for me , 32 Tackles off the bench & the only guy who shows any Mongrel.

Brown should sent back to Burleigh I thought when Lawton came on we looked Fast & Exciting ,as soon as he was replaced the Warriors seem to run riot..

Presto is far to good a player to ever play that bad again but he wasn't alone I thought Harro was very ordinary..
    #itaintweaktospeak

They couldn't catch a cold at the moment, do they practice fundamentals?
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Pretty much stop the errors and you will go a long way to being competitive in a game. A loss against Manly will finish them.
    Run from dummy half and don't try to break the line six times will 'stop errors' but your not going to win the game playing like that.

If you watched the Dragons today...you would see a winger receive a kick from the Cowboys trying to gain ground...he didn't just run straight into the defense to 'stop an error'...he give a long ball to his fullback, who in turn give another long ball to the winger on the other side...Cowboys defense had to readjust to the right allowing the Dragons to penetrate on the other side.

Two long passes on the zero tackle eased the pressure for the whole set.
    if you think error, then error will come.
    If you think attack, you force the opposition into error!